Chapter one:Underage magic,The order,and the hearing.

I hope you like the chapter.

..............Your POV...............
I was going to the play ground to because my step cousin who is 11 years old and just got her letter wanted to go.

When I got there guess who I saw.Harry.A mom was making a boy leave.I snuck up behind Harry and yelled "Boo!" "Agh." He yells. "Y/N." He says. "In the flesh." I reply.

Then I'm going to guess Dudley and his gang walk up."Hey big D.Beat up another ten year old ?" He asks. "Yeah.Maybe 11.But they deserved it." I look and see him holding my cousin by the ear."Thats my  cousin." I say. "Yeah 5 against 1.Your so brave." Says Harry sarcasticly.

"GIVE ME MY CUSION BACK YOU FAT,MEAN,IDIOTIC,GIT,AND MOST OF ALL JERK!!SHE DID NOTHING TO YOU AND SHES ONLY 11!!YOU CAN COME AND MESS WITH ME BUT NOT MY FAMILY OR FRIENDS!!" I yell.Dudley ignored me and said to Harry "It least I'm not afraid of my pillow." Says Dudley then talks about stuff I'm guessing Harry said in his sleep.""Whose Cedric?"Dudley asks.Then he makes fun of how Lily is dead.THATS IT!!YOU MOTHER FUCKER!!YOUR GOING TO PAY FOR THAT!!!CEDRIC IS A BOY FROM OUR SCHOOL WHO WAS MURDERD INFRONT OF ME AND HARRY'S EYES!!MY BIRTH MOM IS DEAD!!"I yell and then I punch him in the face. Harry grabbed his necklace suddenly it got dark.

Dudley's minions ran away.Soon me ,Harry,Dudley,and my cousin are running.

Guess what I saw?A Dementor. They grabbed me and Harry. "Run Dudley!" Harry yelled. "Why always us?" I ask. I slip on my gloves and grab my wand and yell "Expecto Patronum." Along with Harry.The dementors run away or retreat.

Then Mrs.Figg as Harry said came.She brought him to his home and and then me to mine.I got a letter and my step parents asked me about what happened.

After that they were angry "Y/N pack your things we're going to the Order of the Phoenex as were members." They say.S/N has already left to France.She rather likes Beaxbatons academy.

I pack everything I'm going to bring to Hogwarts and change clothes into this

We go to the order.When we get there some people are going to rescue him."Can I go with you?" I ask.When I got there I learned that Dumbledore got me a trial like thing."Sure." Says Tonks.

We fly on our brooms to Harry's house. We sneak in and he wakes up and looks at us then asks  "Why are you here." "To rescue you dimwit." I say.

Then he comes with us outside. "We'll explain everything when we get there Harry."  "Be quite Nymphordra ." Grumbles Moody.

Soon were flying to HQ.When we get there Harry follows us.

I Go up to my room there that Ron and Hermione are in passing creature who likes me.