5

Ahsoka quickly righted herself and walked behind the two Jedi. Rex moved as well, staying close in case she fell again.

By now they had reached the two jedi starfighters, and the Generals were examining them.

"Anakin look!" Obi Wan announced rushing to the purple fighter. Up the side was coded markings in silver.

"I still don't believe it!" Anakin replied. "His fighter crash landed on Bailiff weeks before his death. There is no way it could be fully intact!"

"Generals, you need to see this." Cody said from the other fighter. This one had grey and blue markings but toward the nose of the ship on the left side was a white circle with togrutan face and montral markings in dark blue.

"That's the mark of the 303rd." Rex stated in awe. "Their captain is legendary among us clones."

"Are you sure Rex, you seem pretty legendary to me." Ahsoka praised.

"Thank you Commander, but Captain Tags was an amazing trooper. He was the youngest to ever be trained as an ARC trooper." Even though Rex was flattered by his Commander's words, he still felt less than the legendary Captain of the 303rd.

"He still is legendary, Captain Rex." A voice called over the loudspeakers.

Instantly the jedi were on guard igniting their sabers. Anakin, Obi Wan, and Cody stood facing outward from their circle, while Ahsoka and Rex stood back to back. All ready incase of a threat.

"Ah yes I seem to have forgotten how jumpy everyone is due to the war." The deep male voice returned. "Don't fret you are all quite safe here. Now come, join us in the command center." The voice commanded. "We have much to discuss."

"Do we have a choice?" Ahsoka's sarcasm covered everyword.

"If you want answers to your vision young Padawan Tano, I'd suggest you follow my request."

Ahsoka balked at the man's words, freezing on the spot. The others looked at her, clearly wanting answers. She just brushed off their gazes and closed her sabers and clipped them back on her belts, before looking around to find this so called "command center".

Sure enough a large set of blast doors opened at the end of the hangar bay. Ahsoka just squared her shoulders and walked toward the doors. The others followed suit, putting their weapons away but staying vigilant.