Capter 1 - The Park

Before this starts, I just wanted to say that this is my first story so any comments made would be greatly appreciated. I will come out with another chapter every so often.

*Star and Marco are currently at Marco's home*

"MARCOOOOOO!!!!" Star screamed as she bust down his door and jumped onto his bed.

"Star?!" Marco screamed as he almost jump off his bed.

"Mornin Marco!" Said Star as she was smiling at him.

"Ugh Star...what did I tell you about screaming like that in the morning..."

"not to do it, but I have a good reason this time!" She said trying not to scream again. "I heard your parents talking about a cool park with rides and stuff! Can you take me??" Star looked desperate, like this was the only thing she's ever asked for before.

"Uh...sure...when do you want to go?"
Marco asked with a tired face.

"RIGHT NOW!" Star almost demanded.

"Okay okay but let me get dressed first."

"Okay!" Star again trying not to scream when joy as she was leaving his room.

"Ugh" Marco though to himself. "Why does she have to do this to me every day...sigh...oh well, that's what best friends are for I guess" said to himself as he was smiling while thinking about Star. "Hmmm I wonder if-" a loud thud from his door stopped him mid thought as Star kicked down the door again. "STAR CANT YOU JUST KNOCK??" Marco screamed before releasing he wasnt wearing his shirt or pants.

"Hehehe. Y...you took too long...hehehe" said Star with a guilty and devious look on her face. Marco then jumped back into his bed and covered himself. "Oh boo, it's not like you didn't have underwear on. It's like you have a bathing suit on, just...smaller...hehehe." Star said with the same face.

"I...I guess...But still! Stop busting down my door!" Marco said while blushing.

"Sorry sorry...I'll give you a few more minutes to get ready before I *Knock* and check in on you again." Star said happily as she slowly walked out of the room before saying "You look cute with nothing else on." Which made Marco's face turn complete red.

A few minutes passed and Marco made his way downstairs where he found Star eating her favorite cereal in the dining room.

"Oh hi there, it's about time Mr. Underwear," Star said deviously.

"Uh...morning...so, what park do you want to go to today?" Marco asked trying to forget about what had just happened.

"Theres this cool park called Blastly Falls in a place called Texx-As? I want to go there!" Star said as she was looking at a map of the park.

"You mean Texas? That's a long ways away, we would need plane tickets to get there."

"Nahhh we can use my scissors!" Star said joyfully.

"Oh yea. Why can I never remember that you have those?" Marco asked outloud looking puzzled.

"Hehe. You look cute when you're uncertain about something," star said in a soft tone that was almost like flirting with him. Marco blushed as he said "Oh...okay let's go now..."

Star then pulled out her multi-dimension scissors and cut thin air and walked through with Marco.
When they got to the other side they were astonished to see such a big park, both looked with their mouths wide open. After a few seconds Marco grabbed Stars hand and pulled it towards the gate entrance to buy the tickets.

"How many?" Said the man that worked at the park, in a low tone almost too hard to hear.

"2 please!" Marco said happily.

"That'll be 78 dollars." The man said as Marco handed him the money. "here you go..." as he handed them the tickets.

When they got into the park they were even more dumbstruck when they saw the huge rollercoaster that was directly above them.

"MARCO!! Let's do that one first!" She screamed at him.

"Haha maybe we should start off small...have you ever been on one of these before?" Marco asked curiously.

"Pfft. Who cares. I fight monsters, how bad can a metal car...tha...that...hmm okay maybe let's start off small," Star said kind of sad and nervous. She pulled out the map and found a ride that looked small and not at all terrifying. "Marco let's go here!"

As Marco looked over and saw where she was pointed he blushed and said "uh are you sure? The l..love...tunnel...?"

"Yea it looks like fun! Come on Marco let's do it!" She said with a giant smile

Still blushing, "Fine, but I get to pick the next ride."

"Yes yes yes yes yes!!" Star almost screamed as she started walking to the ride.

*Cough cough* "Wrong way princess" Marco said trying not to laugh.

"I knew that!" She said with her finger pointing up to the sky.

When the got to the ride Marco's gut was all over the place. "Its okay it's okay, its only Star, my best friend, going into the love tunnel...with me..." he thought to himself while they waited in line.

"Next!" Said the ride operator.

Marco and Star stepped up to the boat in the water and got in. Marco's face looked like a tomato when he sat down. PSSSHH, a loud hissing sound went off and then the boat moved forward into the tunnel. As they were guided in the narrow stream through the tunnel Marco couldn't help notice the weird animatronic figures that were around hugging, holding hands, and even kissing. Marco's face blushed even more than before thinking that he was in this tunnel with his best friend. Marco decided to see what Star was looking at and turned his head to see her staring at him in a daze, not even noticing he was looking at her.

"Star? Are you okay?" Marco asked with a serious look of concern on his face.

That's when it happened.