Chapter 5 - The Franch

Only took me like 3 weeks, nothing too long. ^.^

Star's POV
When I woke up in the morning Mr. and Mrs. Diaz were awake and eating their breakfast as usual in the kitchen. Marco was also awake but instead of being with his parents he was under me watching tv. 

"Good morning Star" Marco said sweetly.

"Morning Marco...Why did you wake me up so you could go eat?" 

"Because you were cute laying on top of me while sleeping." He said as he blushed and smiled.

I decided to just stay on top of him for a few more moments before getting up and ready for school. When I did, I went upstairs to get clean clothes and take a quick shower before coming back down again. I saw Marco sitting at the table eating his cereal again and decided I wanted it too. 

"Can I have some too Marco?" He looked up and gave me a confused look. "But you don't like these..." "Wait, which ones are those?" "They are the ones with honey in them." I gave him a disgusted look and walked to the fridge to find something else to eat. I ended up finding 2 boiled eggs and some bacon that was already cooked. "Star I wouldn't eat the bacon if I were you...They are kinda old." Marco said while not even looking. "How did you know I had the bacon?" "Because I know you." "oh" "and because mom pointed it out." I stuck my tongue out at him and took the boiled eggs to the table. After we ate I went and got my backpack and walked to the door. "Um, what are you doing Star?" I looked at him "Going to school..." "Today is a holiday. There's no school." It turns out that there is a holiday for everything on earth. Today was the holiday of something called presidents day? Where some guy who ruled earth had died? Why would you celebrate someone who ruled an entire planet? Earth has strange traditions.

After Marco was done telling me about Earth holidays and people who haunt you once a year and stuff we decided to go to his room so we could have fun on the computer. 

"Marco, when did you take that picture?" I was referring to the picture on his desktop. It was of me wearing the dress from the blood-moon ball. 

"My parents took it before you left for the ball. I thought it looked nice so I made it my background." 

"Oh. I don't like that picture." 

"Why? Its a great picture of you!" He said while smiling.

"Yea but its the night that I yelled at you..." I said sadly.

"Its also the night that I danced with you and the night where you almost kissed me." He smirked and laughed a little.

"When did I almost kiss you?" I said confused.

"During the dance you leaned in but Tom blasted me away." 

"Oh. I don't remember that. I just remember yelling at you that night. I still feel bad."

"Hey, Don't be. If that night hadn't happened we probably wouldn't be together."

"What do you mean?" 

"That's the night I started liking you...but I really didn't understand it."

"Oh."

"Yeah."

After some minutes of silence Marco decided to start something.

"Here, all done. Watch this video." He had clicked on a video of kittens! He knows me so well...

After some minutes of smiling and laughing at the cute kittens the video ended. I decided to sit on his bed and fall backwards so that I was laying down. Marco got up and joined me and said, "What ya thinkin about?" I sighed, "kissing you." I giggled and we both turned to each other on the bed and leaned in. His lips touched mine and once again it felt amazing. This time though I wanted to do what the other kingdom of earth, called the Franch, did. Marco was surprised but the sudden tongue in his mouth but seemed to like it as he joined. A few minutes went by of us enjoying each others mouths and then we stopped. 

"Well that was something..."

"yea...Did you like it?" I asked.

"Yea. It felt really nice." He said while still staring at me. "Where did you learn that?" 

"Janna was telling me about the weird Franch people who do it so I wanted to try." 

"Haha! They aren't Franch, They are called the French and they are from France. And pretty sure they didn't make that up..." Marco said still laughing a little.

"Hey! I'm not from Earth! Don't be mean." I said a little upset.

"Star I am not being mean...I'm just...Okay I'm sorry. I'll stop." He said as he leaned in for a quick kiss before getting up and going back to his computer. 

"I'm going to go get more food, you want anything Marco?" 

"Nah its okay, I'll go make some nachos for us later." 

"Okay!" I yelled as I left the room thinking about our kiss. "That was nice" I thought out loud.

"What was nice?" I heard Mrs. Diaz ask. I panicked for a second then just said "Oh, just the cat videos Marco and I watched." I don't know why I lied, I am pretty sure I can trust Marco's parents..."Oh that's fun. Invite me next time!" She laughed and went on her way. I went to the fridge and got more food...