Chapter 3 - School

Decided to upload another chapter. I'll still upload again on Saturday.

Star's POV
Well today was the day, go to school as Marco as my boyfriend. I wonder how everyone will react, pretty sure most people already think we are together anyways. "Star! You ready?" Marco yelled from downstairs. "Yes! Give me a moment to come down!" I yelled back. As I came downstairs Mr. And Mrs. Diaz both giggled while looking at me. "So Hijo, you and Star are dating now?" Mrs. Diaz asked. Marco's face turned red while he looked down and said, "Yyes." "Hurra! Felicidades Hijo! Our boy is growing up." Marco and I both blushed when again as I sat down. After I ate breakfast Marco and we both got up, said our goodbyes, and went to school. "Marco, can I hold your hand on the way to school?" "Sure!" He said smiling. As we got to school people started staring and whispering then we heard a familiar voice, "Hey Marco, hey Star." We both turned and saw Jackie walking towards us. "Hi Jackie" I said cheerfully as she approached us. "hey Jackie..." said Marco in a quieter, kind of annoyed sounding voice. "Hey Marco, I got a question. You got a minute?" "Uh, sure Jackie..." said Marco with the same tone. "Hey I was thinking, you want to go out sometime?" I jumped back and looked at her both angry and impressed. Angry because I'm dating him and impressed because she just asked him out in front of everyone. Marco looked astonished and responded "Uh, sorry Jackie, I already have a girlfriend." "Oh. Who?" Jackie said kind of sad. Marco then pointed at with his rough hands. "Star? When did that happen?" Jackie asked now more confused than sad. "Last night" I said to her. "Well good for you guys. It's about time. I guess I was too late. Well I'll see ya around." Jackie said as she turned around and left. "Well that was awkward..." said Marco kind of chuckling. I grabbed Marco's hand again and walked with him to our lockers. When we got there Marco unlocked his locker, swung it open, and then heard a loud cracking sound and a "Owwwwww" coming from someone on the ground. "Ferguson! I'm so sorry!" Marco called out almost pleading. "Ow ow ow ow. What was that for??" Ferguson asked with an annoyed tone. "I didn't mean it! Why were you right there??" "I went to ask about you and Star. You were holding hands so I was thinking something was wrong with one of you." "What? Nothing is wrong with us...we are just...dating." Marco said embarrassed. "Really?? You finally got a girlfriend? Haha" Ferguson laughed. Marco's face went from sorry to completely being mad. "Sorry sorry, I'll go. Cya later Star!" Ferguson winked at me while he walked away. "Okay Star time for class. I'll see you at lunch." "Okay Marco, I'll see you late-" Marco kissed me on the cheek and left with a bright red face. I giggled and walked to class.

<Time skip.>

When it was lunch time I decided to my locker to put the books I didn't need anymore away. When I got there I saw Oscar walking towards me with his guitar and long shiny bangs. "Hi Oscar!" "Hey Star. I saw you with that nerd over there, you dating him now?" "Uh, yea, but he's not a nerd." "Sure he isn't. Surprised anyone would ever want to be with you, even the loser you're with now." I just frowned and listened to him while looking at my locker. "Ha you cant even talk to me now, Haha. Princess of a whole other world and you cant even stand up for yourself." My eyes got teary and I decided to turn away and run to the bathroom crying.

Marco's POV
I sat down at the lunch table after getting my lunch ready while waiting for Star to show up. "Hey Marco." Said a familiar voice. "Hi Janna, you need something?" I ask politely. "Nah but Star is crying in the girls bathroom and I thought you should know." "What??" I shouted as I got up and walked fast to the girls bathroom. When I got there I knocked on the door, asking if anyone was there, making sure no other girls were in there. "Star? Are you alone? Can I come in?" All I could hear was Star crying so I decided to go and get a teacher. Going into the girls bathroom isn't the smartest thing to do. When I got one of the teachers to come she went in and made sure no other girls were there then went and let me in while she watched the door for other girls. "Star? What's wrong?" Star just ended up crying more, sitting in the stall. "Star not telling me won't help you. Please let me in." The door then opened to a sad Star with big puffy eyes from her crying. "Star..." I said as I hugged her. "What happened?" She ended up telling me about what Oscar said. "Okay well, come with me back to lunch. I'll go deal with him." "Okay" she said still half crying. As we went to the lunch room I saw Oscar leaning up against the hallway wall. I lead her in and sit her down with her lunch. Janna sat next to her and they started talking. "I'll be right back Star, okay?" She nods and I walk off to the hallway Oscar was in. When I got to him he snickered. I took my right hand and hit him as hard as I could across the face. I watched him drop to the floor as blood came out of his nose. "Stay. Away. From. Star." I said in a pissed off and authoritative voice, then walked back to the lunch room where I sat next to Star and before I ate my lunch, I kissed her on the cheek and smiled.