Chapter 4 - Family

Sorry for not uploading on time, wattpad sucks on my device for some reason and crashes constantly. Ended up deleting this chapter 2 times.

Star's POV
After school Marco and I walked home while holding hands and smiling happily. I think that's my favorite part of our days, just holding hands. "Hey Star, are we going to tell your parents about me?" Marco asked. "Uh, yea, I guess we should. I just...I'm afraid they will get mad." "Why would they get mad? It's your life." "Yea but, *sigh*, before I came to Earth I dated Tom..."
"Yea I know, you told me."
"Yea well that wasnt the whole thing. My mother and father wanted us to get married. They said no matter what we would be married at the age of 18."
"Oh. That's...oh..." Marco couldn't talk. He was astonished.
"Do you love me?" Marco asked
"Yes." I answered
"Then they will like me or they aren't good parents."
"Awe, thanks Marco, that makes me feel better."
When we got home i told Marco "Okay come to my room so I can get you dressed in something fancy for my mother."
"Ohh okay." I looked at Marco and he was blushing. I giggled a little before taking his hand and rushing to my room.
"Okay let me get you dressed first. Let's see what's in my closet."
"Why would there be anything for me in your closet?" He looked at me curiously.
"No reason." I giggled.
I made Marco sit on my bed as I got him some fancy clothes.
"Okay Marco, I found something. Take your shirt and pants off so you can try them on."
"WHAT? Hhhere?" Marco blushed and panicked slightly.
"Yup. Now do it." I demanded while I smiled deviously.
He then took his shirt off and reluctantly his pants to show his almost abs and muscles from karate.
"Oooo" I giggled.
"I hate you." he frowned and blushed.
"Haha. Okay put these on." I gave him a nice pair of white pants with a gold line down the outsides, a white t shirt, a red jacket with gold buttons and gold shoulder pads and a black belt with a gold belt buckle.
"There. Now all you need are the boots." I give him a pair of long black boots that go up almost to his knees.
"You look amazing..." I said spacing out and oogling at my prince.
"I feel weird in this." He said looking around at himself trying to see.
We both ended up laughing and smiling.
"Okay my turn. Let's see what I got. Marco go sit on the bed again."
"Okay." He went and sat on the bed and continued to look at himself.
I took off my dress and stockings in front of Marco to see what he would do. He just looked away Haha. Hes so sweat.
I ended up finding a nice princess dress that was white with baby blue lines running down the sides and front and back. It had a nice blue top area with puffy shoulder sleeves. I had also put on gloves that went up to my elbows that had a white color. I put my hair up in a big ball on both sides of my head and out my crown on then looked at Marco.
"You like it?" I asked.
"You look amazing." He smiled and his face went complete red. I giggled and got my scissors.
"Wait we gotta tell my parents where we are going."
"Okay." I said as we walked downstairs.
"Hijo! Star! You guys look amazing? Where are you going?" Marco's mom asked.
"We are going to Mewni to talk to Star's parents." Marco told his mom.
"Okay. Be safe now!" Mrs. Diaz told us.
As I pulled out my scissors and cut a hole into the air and walked in with Marco.
"Star! Marco! What a nice surprise!" A familiar voice said.
"Hi dad." I say a bit nervous.
"I need to talk to you and mom."
"Sure thing sweety, is something wrong?" My dad asked.
"Its about Marco..."
"Did Marco finally say how much he likes you?" River said with a smile on his face.
"H-how did you know?" I asked blushing.
"Darling, we have known for a long time now." Another familiar voice said.
"Hi mom..."
"Hello Star." She said
"So you guys aren't mad?"
"Why in the world would we be mad? Hes your protector. We hoped he would be around forever." Moon said.
"Uh does this mean I didn't have to dress up in this?" Marco said from behind me.
"Haha of course not. You're family here. You can dress anyway you want-when we aren't around subjects."
Everyone smiled and decided to go on with their day. Marco and I turned around and walked through the portal back home. When we got in, Marco's parents asked how it went and were happy to here that it went very well. We went upstairs back to Star's room.
"Okay we should get ready for bed. Here, I got a nice pair in my closet." I giggled again and threw him the clothes. "Come on Mr. Six Pack, let me see those abs again hehe." I laughed and blushed as he took off his pants and shirt again and changed. I did the same and then went downstairs to watch TV. We watched Doctor Who for a while until I fell asleep on his chest where I stayed all night.