Chapter 5

Michael's POV**

After that phone call, I smiled.

She was like my bestfriend besides Chase. I would always go to her for anything. When Natasha left me and Jake last year i didn't know what to do. She had left to Australia to become a model and she left us. Her husband and son, she never said goodbye or I'll miss you,she never called, or texted, nothing. I see all her Tweets and Instagram posts though so basically she chose not to keep contact.

Jake got the idea she hated us so he hates her anytime i mention her his attitude changes from good to bad. Ever since she left his grades got lower, there's been a lot of complaints from his school. For fighting, talking back and not doing anything in class. He didn't have much friends except for Ashton who was 4 years older than him.

I know he tries to do this for attention because I'm always working and almost never home so he's usually home alone.

I needed advice from friends about this but Chase would probably still be Bummed out about Kendall and Zoey just ignored everything, I Was on my Own.

I had called my boss and asked him if there were any jobs closer to Malibu. In a few days he got me a Job close to PCA. When I told Jake i was going to enroll him he smiled big. I hadn't seen him smile in a while, you could tell he was happy.

That's all i wanted.

To see my little boy happy.

---------------

Okay I know this is a short chapter but I'm updating more later today.

- Jacob Whitesides is realeasing his single " Perfect " tonight at 11pm. Make sure to buy it on iTunes 😄

QOTD ; Do you watch any Vines? If so who's your favourite viner?

- Elizabeth xx*