Chapter One

Unedited!!

~~~

        "Sir!! The Kingdom is on fire!! The water people can't put it out with the water from the near by rivers and lakes.. If we stay here we'll die!!"

        "She will pay for this.. she will pay for this dearly.. YOU HEAR ME JAZLYN?! YOU SHALL PAY!!"

        And with that, they ran out. My dear 'Master' and his side kick never saw it coming. The fear and surprise on there face was priceless. 

        "Hello there dear!! Welcome to the fucking party!! I know it's a little hot but, we can still have fun right?" I said with mock contentment. They stared at me in horror as I made a huge fire encircle me. 

        "What? Never seen a little flame before?" I smirked right before I made them into fire spears and shot them out at them.

        Now they're dead, and I couldn't be more happy. But, dear readers, you're probably a bit confused now. Let me start at the beginning.

        My name is Jazlyn Kerri Atchison and this is my atrocious but action-packed story.. enjoy!!

~~~

New story, thoughts?

Any ideas that you would like to share- just comment!!

If you like it, please vote for it!!

If you don't like it, please tell me why :)

THANK YOU!! 

Have a wonderful day!! 

I love you all!!

~CreepyBabyDolls