foe or Friend

A/N: this will be in James POV only, cause I felt like it :/ enjoy!

James POV

"Hmmmm, knock knock" I say to the smol demon, "Who's there?" He said wagging his demon tail a bit, maybe he likes jokes? "Bcefghijklonopqurstuvwxyz" I say but cut off a few letters "Bcefghijklonopqurstuvwxyz who?" He said, very confused "Well there is still a,d,a,m!" I chuckled and he blushes and laughs, I can't believed he liked my horrible joke! To be honest, I just did that cause I wanted him to realize it spelled his name out, "so, I'm there?" He said, crossing his arms, oh my gosh, he looks fricking adorable, "yeah, the was no a d a m" I say, tho there isn't 2 As but ya know, I really don't care, "oooohhhhh I get it, like, I wasn't in the group before and now I am?" He said, well that's a way to put it, "yes, that'd totally what it means" I say, sarcastically, "Anyway, wanna help me with something, cause ya know, I'm short" he said, awe he is short! "Okay what is it?" I said, looking down at him, "there is bananars on top of the fridge and I can't reach them, I want them so bad" he said, pouting a bit, "okay, okay, I'll help you" I said, and he was really happy when I said that, I walk into the kitchen and saw jadien, "Hi jadien!" I said and got the bananas down and gave them to Adam, "Hi James, may I speak to you?" She said, a bit worried, not sure why she's worried, "sure" I said walking over to her, "what is it?" I say, very confused, "well......i-i...l-like ada-am....." She said, shy, SHE WHAT!? BUT I LOVE HIM! I'm so mad now, "But I love him" I growled with a serious look, "H-he is mine James!" She said, growling back, I can't believe her.....O start to yell and she does to, "THEN YOUR NOT MY FRIEND JAMES!" I was shock at what she said, and she covered her mouth in shock, "n-no James i-i didn't m-mean it" but it was to late, I ran into my room and cried, I thought she was my friend, or my enemy, friend fights are normal, right? I just draw me crying since that's all I feel, is sadness, I deicided to just watch some YouTube videos since there way better, looks like Rebecca was animating cause she posted something about her teacher, I watch it and it was shocking yet scary, I guess I'm starting to calm down, I just sigh, 'I feel tired, might as well get some rest' I thought, and covered up and looked out my window for a bit, then I fell asleep, my dream was about jadien and Adam being together, I start to cry again cause I wanted him, I hope this never happens, because I love him the most, probably anyway, its confusing now because my feelings are getting mixed up, do I love him or as a friend? Or maybe even foe? This makes me very worried at the thought that him being my enemy, but what for? I think harder into it trying to deicide what he could do to make me angry, well right now nothing.... Cause I still love him the way he is, his demon tail and horns, his cool sweatshirt, his eyes, and his actions and words are cute, bananars? That's a cute way of putting them, I chuckle at that, since it's cute, I wook up and just drew stuff and listen to music, and just think into my feelings..........

Tomorrow is another day.....
A/N: hey peeps can you help me think of stuff for the next chapter? I thought about doing some fluff, so might as well, or make it tricking cute! Okay see in in the next chapter!