devil vs angel

Jadien's POV

I'm trying to think of something to do with Adam, like a game, but which kinda of game? I look around YouTube and found a drawing game called, 'Devil vs Angel' its game where the angel makes a bad situation into a good one, while the demon does the total opposite, I want to play this with Adam so I look for him, "Adam!" I called out, hoping he'll hear me, "what jadien?" He said looking at me from the couch, "you wanna play devil vs angel?" I asked him, happily, "Sure, imma ask James if he can join!" He said, running to go find him, 'shoot!" I thought I had him, darn it, now I can't have Adam if James is there, ugh what to do....

Adam's  POV

I'm excited to play a game bit I'm not sure how it works, "hey James!" I called out to him, he was in the kitchen getting some juice, "yes Adam?" He said, taking a sip of his juice, "jadien wants to play devil vs angel, wanna join us?" I said, hoping he'll say yes, "sure" he said and smiled, "YAY!" I put my arms up and run to jadiens room, James followed, "hi jadien were here!" I say a bit loud, "hi adam! Hi.....James" she said, glaring at James, 'strange, why is she glaring?' I asked myself, tho, I should ask her but I brush it off and sit on w chair next to them, I'm really excited for this game! "Okay so Adam who do you want to be, angel or the devil?" She asked smiling, "hmmm devil! I wanna be evil!" So she explained the rules and we start with James, he draws a fox making flower crowns, I thought of how to turn this into a bad thing, hmmm hmmm.

James POV

I draw a fox making something, I know creative right? Just kidding I must look stupid drawing this, I scoot closer to Adam so I can see his drawing, he drew the flowers with bees stinging the fox, he's pretty god, all of a sudden it get cold, I start to shiver, Adam must of notice cause, "wanna borrow my sweat shirt so you don't some how freeze?" He asked, I just nod and blush, I put on his sweater and its nice and warm, jadien made her drawing of the fox being friends with the bees, it was my turn next, I drew the fox being allergic to the bees, Adam drew the bees helping the fox, I accidentally snuggled up next to him, well I couldn't help it! He is just so cute and warm.

Adam's POV

I'm screaming inside because James just snuggled up next to me! I'm very flustered and blushing like crazy, okay I will admit I really do like James, but I'm sure he has someone and is doing this for no reason, when it was my turn I drew James hugging the fox since I was the angel, he looked at it and was....blushing? Maybe he does like me......but I don't wanna assume so I keep quiet, maybe on Christmas I'll tell him, for now I'm not sure what to do, jadien starts to snuggle up to me and that really doesn't help!!! I turn into a tomatoe by now....

Jadien  POV

Me and James have been giving glares to each other because we both know we liked Adam but I think I like him more, so I rest my arm on his shoulder and he looks like he is blushing, its working! I hope he likes me back but he turns even more flustered, by know I'm confused, I look at James and his hand was on Adams hand! I growl quietly at this, I hope Adam will choose me.

James POV

I put my hand on Adams and it was a accident! Shoot what do I do!! "Umm James, if you wanna hold hands you could ask..." He said and chuckled, I just become a tomatoes and hold his hand, he looks at me with a surprised look and turns back to the tablet, aww he is blushing, maybe he do- wait- I look over at what jadien is doing and she is putting her arm around Adams! I'm pretty angry at this point, same with jadien, and Adam is about to expoled from what is going on, I just sigh and the game continues, I just hope everything will end okay with me and jadien not killing eachother over Adam since we love him way to much, but I think we all know who loves him the most!

Me!❤❤

A/N: I hope this was good or cute, in my opinion this sucked badly, so guys anymore ideas? If so put them in the comments! Thank you