Hot Night

She took off her headphones when she heared the voice of the flight attendant announcing that they have arrived.

When she finally step down the plane, she pause, close her eyes and painted a wide grin on her face. Finally, after four years of chasing her dreams in the City That Never Sleeps, she's home.

She gracefully push her baggages to the waiting area. She's not expecting anyone to meet her at the airport.

She considered herself an orphan a long time ago. Since her mother left them for her modelling career in New York. Her father was so devastated that all he do was drink until he died. She hated her  mother for being so ambitious, and she hated her father for being a weakling. From then on, she planned her life and used the small amount of money that her father left for her.

She is Trisha Alessana Ferrer, NY's catwalk queen. Pretty as she is, she has been in the modelling industry since she was in high school but she knew that its not enough to be the best.

She must not only be the best, but better than Elizabeth "Liz" Velmonte, the former catwalk queen, her mother.

Sahe's a doer, she worked hard to achive what she have now. She sacrifices a lot just to reach the pedestal. Until she got bored of the lime light, make ups, dressing up, photo shoots and the catwalk. That is what she keeps on asking herself, why does her mother leave them for the sake of her career? Because she, after all the fame and fortune, felt like there is something missing that material things cannot fulfill.

The media wasn't informed by her sudden disappearance but she knew she cannot hide from them forever. But for now, she'll enjoy being a nobody in a crowd while searching for 'that' thing that can fill her.

She went directly into her pad from the airport. Pabagsak syang humiga sa kama at nag isip kung anong gagawin mamaya, its friday. Napangiti sya sa naisip. Bar hopping!

---Jack's Pad---

Its 6pm and Jack was having a shower in his bathroom when this phone ring. Lumabas sya ng hubo't hubad sa banyo at dali daling sinagot sa pag aakalang may emergency.

"Hey there man." Sabi ng nasa kabilang linya.

"Damn, pare i'm having a shower. Give me a break." naiiritang sagot nya.