Chapter One

Hey my name is Olivia and I have a crush on my teacher. You heard right, my teacher. It's not like I wanted to start liking her! Don't judge me. You'll understand once you hear my description. Picture a 5'3", blond, bright eyed goddess with wide hips and double Ds. Don't tell me you didn't drool just then. Her name is Sophia Nightingale, but to her students she's Ms. Night. She says her name is to long so we can call her that to make it easier, so sweet! My crush started when I realized she wasn't like the other teachers. Ms. Night was young and carefree, with a bright smile for everyone! 12th grade English has never been the same since she started teaching. The boys used to drool over her until I threatened to make them less manly. Now they just kinda treat her like the other teachers. My favorite thing about her is that she's so sweet and kind. She understands things the other teachers don't and is always willing to help. She's not bad looking either! My friends are supportive and say that because i'm 18 and graduating next year, Ms. Night and I can probably have a relationship. I don't think she likes me that way though. Every night I dream of Sophia pushing me against the bed as she nibbles at my collar bone and grinds on me. I wake up an hour early every morning to change the sheets. I really want her to like me but she's a teacher and I'm a student. It's illegal and wrong. So wrong. But I want it so bad. Why do I want it so bad?

________________________________________first chapter. Olivia is in the photo.

Hope you liked it!

Comment telling me how I can improve but please be nice about it.

Thanks! 💖💖💖