Chapter Two

I walked into class and nearly had a nosebleed. Ms. Night was wearing a low cut top and a mini skirt today, as it was casual Friday, and I had to gulp back my drool. Her cleavage was peeking out of the top of her shirt and all I could think is how sinful it must be to be this sexy. I suddenly felt an elbow in my ribcage. I gasp and look to my left. My BFF Brittany had elbowed me because I was staring. I blush and go sit down. Ms. Night asks if I was okay and all I can do is smile and nod. I can't trust my voice when she looks so good. She turns and all I notice is how her ass looks so good in that tight skirt. My heart speeds up and my mouth waters. Brit taps my armband raises her eyebrow. I shake my head and she understands. She always understands. How does she understand? Anyway, Ms. Night turned again and her breasts bounced a little. My cheeks got redder and my mouth got wetter. I almost drooled! I swallowed and sunk in my seat. How am I ever going to survive today? I have her for two classes today. Stupid double English. I sighed quietly and started taking the notes on the board and doing the assigned work. Brittany looked at me sympathetically and gave me a small smile. I smiled back and thanked whatever god is out there that my best friend is in all my classes. Brittany looks out for me. Her and her boyfriend Paul are like siblings to me and are always keeping me out of trouble. They're always there when I need them. Brittany is blond and has naturally red cheeks. I also think she has a natural smile because it's very rare that a frown is on her face. Paul is the opposite. He frowns constantly and is very pale with dirt brown hair. He's sweet once you get to know him though. I'm lucky to have them. I'm not so lucky to be in English for 4 hours. What am I gonna do?

________________________________________i hope I'm doing a good job! Please comment telling me how I'm doing and if there are any mistakes so I can fix them. 😊thank you