Chapter Three

The day was hard but somehow I made it through. Brittany helped. It was hard because I kept seeing Ms. Night everywhere! The halls, the bathroom, the cafeteria. Everywhere. It was crazy! Even Brittany was confused. Suddenly she slapped my arm. I squeaked loudly. We were in the library so I tried to be quiet. I glared at Brittany and saw a huge shit eating grin on her face. I raised my eyebrow. Oh this should be good. Her grin got bigger and when I gave her a bored look she began scribbling on a piece of paper. Maybe ms night likes you ;). I rolled my eyes at her use of emoticons even in writing and shook my head. I took my pen and began writing. There's no way she likes me. I'm a student and she's a teacher. I'll talk to her about it during my tutoring session today. Brittany giggled. Did I mention I have tutoring in English cuz I suck? No? Well I do. That's another hour of Ms. Night. Joy. Seeing the person your in love with but knowing you can't have them sucks. After our last period I began walking to Ms. Nights room. I walked in and smiled. Ms. Night was sitting at her desk looking just as beautiful as always. Her hair shined in the sun coming through the windows and I couldn't help but stare. I snapped out of my stupor and walked up to the desk.

"Hello Ms. Night. We saw each other a lot today. Seemed like you were all over the school. You look nice today." I babbled. Ms. Night giggled and nodded.

"Yes I was quite busy today. Why don't you sit down and we can begin." She said kindly. I nodded and sat down. We worked on grammar and punctuation until I could do it right. When we were finished she gave me a warm smile that I returned. I could've sworn I saw her blush but it was gone as soon as it appeared. I wonder what the hell that was about.

________________________________________Tell me how I'm doing please! I gotta know! Brit is in the photo