Chapter One

"Zayn!I'm bored!",Chassidy said it in a plain voice.He looked at me before he sighed."I don't know what to do.Go ask,Louis.",he says coldly.I have him a cold stare before facing,Louis.

"Louis?",when he turned his head to my direction."I heard that the,um,um-",as he gets cut off by someone."No plan?",while Niall barged in the conversation."Yeah.i got nothing!",when he sighs."Yeah.It's nothing to do here!",I yelled.

"I heard that we can go somewhere."as we turned our heads to someone over the stairs.It was Harry.Harry was smirking widely,just showing off his dimples and his big smile.

"Like,what?!",I said crossing my arms."We're going on,A CRUISE!!!",as me and Niall,jumped up and down,like crazy.Louis ran over to the stairs and yelled,

"EVERYONE COME DOWNSTAIRS!!!",he said sitting in his spot."What's so important?!",screamed Lynn.

"We're going on a cruise!! ""REALLY!?",Lynn says with excitement."Then who got the cruise tickets?"

Everything was silent.Lynn didn't say a thing.Harry held out 15 tickets in his hand.

"What time is it?",ask Louus."12:30?! WHY?!",said Niall."Because we gotta go!LET'S PACK UP AND GO!!!WE DON'T HAVE THAT MUCH TIME!!!",Harry yells.

*30 minutes later*

"Chassidy!I don't know what to pick!",whines Zayn."What's the hold up,up there?!",yells Niall."Zayn,WON'T PUT 2 OF HIS TRUNKS IN THE SUUTCASE,BECAUSE HE ALWAYS CHOOSES THE BEST ONE!",I yelled in anger.

"Just put in & let's go!",as we head for the cars and put up the suitcases.

*30 minutes later*

"We're here!",said Liam.We all grabbed our stuff and went to the line.

We paid the sailor $150.Twenty dollars for 5 girls and 5 boys that equals 10 people.And the kids are $15 to go on the boat.Multiply 10 x 15 and it equals $150,in total.Harry paid him the money and went on the boat.

Andrea's pov

When I stepped on the boat,it was amazing.They had a hot tub in the middle of the sky deck,smoothie place.It had wooden chairs beside the hot tub and near the rails.I heard someone was calling my name.

end of pov

"Andrea!?",yelled Niall."Here.Go to the cabin and get the cabin key and make sure,James is with you!",he said.

"Whatever.Come on James."

*with Zayn & Chassidy*

"Zayn!I can't believe,we're on a cruise!",when I kissed his cheek and had a worried look."Zayn?Are you,okay,cause you look scared.",I said.He looked at me before he spoke.

"I really have to tell you something.",as I continue to nod my head.He gulped hard."I never told you that..",when I cut him off."YOU CHEATED ON ME?!?!",I said angrily.

"NO!I completely love you and Sara.Anyways,I-I'm afraid o-of w-water.",he said,fearly.I laughed my by butt off.I kept laughing and never heard Zayn laughing.He was really serious.I calmed down a bit and got serious with Zayn.

"You're really scared of water?! ",I said trying to nod my head."Yes,yes I am scared of,the water!",he say looking away."You told the 4 boys,that you was scared of water?!",I said it curiously.He nods his head."Well...okay then.Let's go in the pool!"

"Yay!Let's go to the pool,mommy!",while she jumps up and down."See.She's not afraid of the water.Now!I'm letting you,get over your fear!",I said cheerfully.