Chapter 2: Louis

Ugh its 7:00 just got done with my first classes of the day and NEED coffee. as soon as I arrive at starbucks the cashier greets me "Hey Mia! the usual"

"yeah, but can you add an extra shot in there"

"you betcha love"

"Thanks Thom"

as I wait I see someone familiar out of the coner of my eye.

its Louis Tomlinson. I sigh and try to look away because sam is OBSESSED WITH ONE DIRECTION and its getting really annoying but still I have to know for sure just for her.

"hi" I say bluntly "are you Louis Tomlinson"

he sighs "Yep what would you like me to sign love"

"nothing I just wanted to know"

"MIA TURNER" I hear shouted out I quickly grab my coffee and head out to my classes so that I can go to the bar and start my shift.

I hear a padding of the sidewalk behind me I dont bother to look back because most people are in a rush to get to class.  "HEY" I hear behind me I swiftly turn around and see that LOUIS TOMLINSON IS CALLING FOR ME OF ALL PEOPLE ME! I feel a bit annoyed because I dont even like 1D yet 1/5 is talking to me.

"can I help you" I ask questioningly

"Yeah you asked who I was and walked away like it was nothing"

"oh im sorry one sec" *cough* *cough* " OMG ITS LOUIS TOMLINSON OF ONE DIRECTION EEEEEHHHHH" I say in my fangirl immatation voice

"hehe funny but seriously you really dont care"

" not really I mean your cute and all buts still"

"hmmm ok "

he walks away with a smirck on his face.

                         *10 mins later*

I reach in my backpack and find a note

     1748824657 call me

              -Lou

I smirk "ha"