Chapter 6: the spiral downward

i moved back in with Sam and she always worried about me because i was "depressed". today i went into the bathroom today thinking that  want to control the pain for once. i shift though all the shit in our bathroom when i finally find one.Razorblade. I hold to my wrist taking deepbreaths remembering when i did this after my mom died when i was in highschool the wounds where treated so that there were no scars but this time i WANT the scars. i push down so that its not to shallow but enough so thats its not to deep. the blood stains the balde and i sigh in relife that i can finally control my own pain.

soon im spending a lot of time in the bathroom and drinking Sam moved out not wanting to me do this to myself after i forgot to lock the door one day.

the pain helps and no one understands that. n one understands my pain. Lou stopped calling after a month and i yelled at him teeling him that he did this to me.

soon the blades start to pile up in the trash bin so i stuff the blades far down the trash bin outside so no one sees sam comes to check on me sometimes but she sees im not eating and that there are more scars on my wrist than last time.

after she yelled at me and left i cried. not wanting the pain to take me over i ran to my safty spot. the bathtub i grabed the blade and sliced both my wrist and did it over and over again feeling no pain thats when i relise this isnt helping any more.

----------------------------------------------------------------------