Chapter 5: the disaster

its been 5 months since Lou and i stared dating and i think I'm ready to tell him :).

" hey Mia i have something to tell you" he says with a straight face

i start to fell sad because what if hes read the twitter comments and he thinks their right so i have to tell him first.

" what Lou before you say anything i want you to know something i know i might not be perfect and i know I'm not the skinniest girl there is but i want you to know that," i say with a straight face " I Love You Louis, I'm deeply in love with you"

the look on his face is the best look I've ever seen he's smiling with love in his eyes 

" ilove you too more than niall loves nandos" he says with a smile and i just laugh and say

"well thats a whole bunch then"

-------*1 month later--------

Lou asked me to move in with him the boys were helping me with the last of my stuff when i walk into lous room to tell him im here when i see two figures naked o the bed .

LOUIS CHEATED ON MEWITH HIS EX-GIRLFRIEND!

how could he do this to me! he finally sees me and trys to say something and i just start to put my things back in my car. 

the boys keep asking me whats wrong when lou gets out of the room with Eleanor trailing behind him. i always suspected he was cheating on me whenever he said he was working late with the boys i always called perri and the boys over to watch movies with me wail he was "working".

i calmly wipe the tears from my eyes walk up to lou and punch him in the mouth calmly walk away to my car and to sams house.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

next chapter has some selfharm in it so be warned

-raquel