♡Yawn♡ {Chapter 3}

Author's Note: This chapter will basically focus on Saimatsu (friendship), like the last chapter. And there will be a tiny Oumasaimatsu (friendship), moment. Another side note, please keep in mind there is mature content, such as bad language! *Cough Cough* Pregame Rantaro and Miu. As well the fact that everyone in the dr, sdr2, and drv3 cast is dressed in their ultimate uniform (Example: Kaede with the pink vest, NOT the blue seifuku), other than Rantaro. Rantaro is the only person in this whole story who dresses as his pregame self, for reasons for the story. Enjoy!

-Kaede Akamatsu's Point of View-

Rushing out of the classroom, from hearing the dismissal bell for homeroom, I felt relieved to be away from Rantaro. I really needed some space for now. And just people in general. 

As I was walking speedily to make my next class, english, Rantaro's voice calling after me soon faded as it was replaced by the noise of shuffling in the hallway and chattering by other students among the academy.

He was calling after me because apparently, I left a few things as I was hastily making my way out of homeroom. But there was no way I could face him without being awkward. And I wasn't sure why.

But suddenly, I felt my wrist being gripped, forcing me to stop in my tracks and turn around.

Oh no... It better not be Rantaro. Did he catch up to me? Geez Kaede, run next time!!! Please let it not be Rantaro out of all peop-

"Kaede!"

It was Shuichi! Thank goodness it wasn't Rantaro. I've never felt so relieved.

Letting out a grateful sigh to Atua, I greeted my new friend, "Hello Shuichi."

He smiled, "Why are you walking so fast? You dashed out of Homeroom. I-It was really hard to catch up to you..."

Was he hoping to walk with me?

"Ah, sorry about that Shuichi. I just... Feel a bit tense after talking with Rantaro I guess. I got all choked up back there." I rubbed the back of my head.

Shuichi nodded his head understandingly, "Yes, Rantaro can be intimidating sometimes. I don't blame you at all Kaede." He said while panting from the running.

"Yeah...U-Um... Shuichi... My wrist?"

Confused, then glancing down, he quickly realized. He released his grip on me as he sheepishly smiled.

Catching his breathe, "Ah s-sorry! I didn't mean to. I just, I just... I tried calling after you, but you were too far... A-And I kinda had to run all the way here to catch up to you-"

Hushing Shuichi by pressing a finger against his lips I let out a tiny giggle. "Come on, don't worry about it-. Uh, hold on, you ran from Homeroom to here? So you ran 3 floors!? That's amazing! You must be an athlete Shuichi!"

Quickly turning an alarming shade of red, he threw his arms in the air to protest. "No, no Kaede. I'm really not..."

"I think otherwise... But question, how come you ran all the way to come to me?" I tapped my finger on my chin.

He froze in place but recovered after a few moments.

"Well, I thought w-we could walk together to our first class, I got english what about you?"