Sleep over?

Sky's POV

After we all finished our take out and Tyler finally put Kyle down it was around ten. so we asked them if they wanted to stay over. They all smiled and nodded as tyler took out an Xbox and several video games... one of which was sims three pets... what the hell? "Tyler, one why did you bring your Xbox? two why do you own sims three pets?" I asked. "One because I can, and two because I fucking CAN." He said plugging everything in and slipping sims in. "Okay whos first?" Tyler asked. I grabbed the controller and started playing, I made a sim for each of us and made us all best friends (stfu I know it's not a real command. so yeah don't spam me about it.) After building a mansion I set sims free will to high. Me and sub started talking whike our cat cosmo peed on our floor. After a while sub and I were making out, kyle and Tyler were on the couch watching tv together steve was with zombiunicorn playing video games dar was all alone, Ty and andrew were both playing tag? okay. "This game shall tell the near future! IT SHALL BE!" Tyler grabbed the controller and had Ty make romantic advances on Andrew. Ty looked over. "Dude. What the fuck." But I could see the light pink shade of his face. "The, hands... and the cat wants food. my head hurts. its where that hobo slapped me yesterday." said Andrew. We all turned our attention to him. Ty was laughing so hard he was on the floor, I was just confused, along with everyone else. "What? by now you all know I suffer head trauma due to shovels." He said eating a chip from his bag. This was going tp be an interesting night.

[]♡[]♥[]♡[]♥[]♡[]♥[]♡[]♥[]♡

Sso I have decided to type to ss becausse I tend to extend the ss sound in real life. yes I got the idea from homestuck. fuck all haters. peice.

Sky: Fuck yall *puts on second pair of shades over his shades*

Sub: what is my life.