Chapter 4

2 days passed and i felt better becaus he didn't mess with me for 2 days. Time was so quick. We are told by our class teacher that we will be having a check up at school today. Everyone was busy talking and telling each other about their feelings. Our names will be called one by one by the nurse. I felt a little nervous since i never had a check up ever in my life. I passed out quite often and i was nevee brought to the hospital. I can guess that my results won't turn out good. The teacher told us to proceed with our lessons while the nurse going back and forth to call out our names. I was quite distracted with the lesson that i felt a little less nervous than i was before. Suddenly the nurse came to our class and called out a name. “Lee Jieun, please follow me for your check up.” i flinched as i remembered about the check up and everyone was looking at me.

I quickly got up from my seat and head to the door and follow the nurse. I was still shocked that my name was called first before anyone else in the class. I played with my hands and keep on telling myself everything will be alright. As i got into the room, the doctor told me to sit on the chair infront of her. I couldn't see her face since she's wearing a mask. I had an x-ray, dental check and they even took an injection.The doctor proceeds with all those weird things. It was really awkward since i never had those situations before. After it's all done, I was told to get back to class. As i entered te class, everyone looked at me curiously and some were shocked. I don't get why so i got back to my seat. “Yah, why did u look so fine? What did they did to you? Is it painful?” she asked. Soora kept on asking me alot of questions but i'm too shy to speak so my answers were all shakes and nods. I continued my lesson as the others were sitting uneasily.