Chapter 23

Jieun' POV

I never thought of getting cancer. I didn't expect anything. Was this because of my... school health report? The numbers were all low because, i'm not healthy?

I know how i'll ended up. I watched dramas so much and most people who got cancer.. won't live long.

Since the day Jungkook told me about it, i couldn't stop. i can't stop being sad. i can't stop getting depressed. i can't stop worrying.

I don't mind if i die and i can meet my mom and dad. But Jungkook, he's too precious to be left. I can't leave him. He's my number one reason to stay strong after i lost my 2 diamonds which is my mom and dad.

What if he replaced me and got even more happier with another woman.. What if he forgets me.. What if..

There's too much on my mind. I couldn't focus on what to do. But i keep on thinking about what will happen instead.. Why is my life is always the worst? My sources of happiness left me and they surely won't comeback and Jungkook came and made me happy. But now it's gonna go. Not because he'll leave me. But i'll be leaving him instead. And i don't want that to happen. NEVER. The fact that i'll go earlier than him, and he'll spend the rest of his life with another woman.. is so, so heartbreaking.

__

I got in the car with Jungkook beside me. We'll be going to Jungkook' parents house to get the permission for us to get married.

While we're on our way, “Jungkook..” i said.

“Yes?” he said, looking at me for a while and continued driving.

“How long do i still have?” i asked.

He remained silent and i can feel his smile slowly fading away.

“I- i'm not sure.. But we'll solve this out as soon as possible okay?” he said with a happy tone, trying to cheer the situation up.

I sighed and nodded. I let out a smile, followed by Jungkook.

“Oh, and, can we not tell your parents about the reason why we're gonna get married?”

“Why?? They're your parents-in-law. They should know..” Jungkook said.

“Fine.. but, just say that i have a fever or something and you wanted to take care of me. Okay?”

“Okay..”