[ Akira Kunimi : Lazy cuddle session ]

"Kuniiii" you whined as you tried to wriggle out of his grasp.

"five minutes." he stated and firmly held you tight.

It was now 10:17 AM and your boyfriend  Kunimi Akira, still doesn't want you to go nor stand up and make breakfast.

"But I am hungry!" you pouted and played with his dark chocolate hair, it was growing longer and longer and you're thinking if maybe you should cut it.

"Five minutes more. (name)." he sighed and nuzzled his nose on the back of your neck.

Kunimi, being the bigger spoon he is, embraced you from the back with his arms loosely snaked around your wait and his leg over your hip.

You, being the smaller spoon, cannot get away from his hold. Not like you don't like it but because you should be  cooking breakfast at times like this.

And not lazing around with you boyfriend like what you're doing right now.

"five minutes is over let me ouuut!" you tried to break free but he tightened his grip around you instead.

"let's just be lazy for today (name)."

"excuse me, you're being lazy, everyday Kunimi." you corrected, nodding your own head as if you're the only person who is on the right mind right now.

"hmm." he hummed in response, his hot breath fanning over the back of your neck, slightly giving you goosebumps.

"you're being lazy each day." you pouted, "you always sleep and get your day over doing nothing, how unfair."

"unlike me," you began, pointing at your own self, "I am productive." you proudly says and a few minutes later, soft snores can be heard.

You turned your head to the now sleeping Kunimi and a smile crept up on your lips.

You may not have admitted it yet but you love seeing him sleep.

How his soft snores echo throughout the whole room,

How his fluffy slightly long hair fall over his almost perfect face with a calm but lazy expression on it,

How he silently calls your name as if dreaming about you, how sweet.

Wait what

Calling your name?

"(name).." you heard him talk in his sleep and you couldn't help but to giggle at his cuteness.

"you are such a dork, Kunimi." you chirped and turned to face him, returning back the hug and kissing the tip of his nose.

"I love youuu!" you mumbled and tried to kiss his nose again but your eyes went wide because his lips came contact with yours.

"I love you too."

- - - - -

Wow.

3 updates.

This is a miracle.