Nishinoya x reader

Nishinoya x Reader : Rolling Smasher

-✨-✨-✨-✨-✨-✨-✨-✨

"Yuu!!" You yelled loudly as you ran around your room before hoping on the sofa.

Your boyfriend Nishinoya Yuu, peeked out from the bathroom.

"Yes, (first name)?" He responded softly before walking towards you. You pointed the bottom corner of your room with your trembling hand.

"Why? Is there something wrong?" He asked, visibly concerned. You tried to held back your tears as you told him what's up.

"There is a cockroach over there!" You cried out loudly as you keep pointing the bottom corner of your room, in the right side.

"Cockroach? Where? Wait, I'm just going to get something so that I can smash that little monster!" He loudly exclaimed as he roamed around your room, searching for a weapon to murder the little monster that's scarying the hell out of you.

You, since your childhood, is scared of the little insect called 'cockroach'. You always feel like you're going to die whenever you think about them landing on you.

You'll always be jumpy whenever you see one, you'll always scream out your lungs whenever it's around you.Lucky you, your boyfriend isn't scared of the little shit.

"Here, I finally got my weapon, I'll execute that little monster for you, my princess! I'll be a man just for you (first name)!" He yelled, proudly as he held his so-called-weapon on his right hand, his left hand on his hip.

"Go for it, Yuu! Save me from that little monster!" You proudly exclaimed, pumping your fist in the air.

"I'm going now, I'm gonna save the humanity! Oh wait, it's only (first name) that I'm going to save but oh well, she means the world to me after all." He silently whispered as he made his way where the cockroach is.

Upon hearing this, you can't help yourself but to blush madly. You tightly clutched the pillow in your hands as you placed it in front of you, making it seems like a shield.

"Rolling...." Yuu said and he held his weapon up in the air. "Smasher!!" He yelled loudly as he brought down his weapon to the cockroach with force. But unfortunately, he missed it and the cockroach crawled up on the wall.

"Rolling smasher!!" Yuu tried to hit it again but he missed because the cockroach suddenly flew.

Yes, it flew. And guess what direction it flew? In your direction.

Everything seems like in a slow motion as you stared wide eyed at the cockroach, which is now flying towards your direction and you couldn't move.

You can hear Yuu calling your name in a slow motion and you wanted to laugh but sadly, you can't.

~What....What...I...Wha--! Shit! It's flying in my direction! What should I do? I-, I'm going to fucking die! Yuu save me!~You silently thought, mouth opening ready to scream your lungs out.

You closed your eyes and waited for the time to stop, it was a miracle really. You didn't feel the cockroach landing onto you. Instead, you heard your boyfriend yell a super duper loud "ROLLING SMASHER!!" And some slapping sound followed with a loud thud and another thud.

You slowly opened your eyes, and blinking them to adjust to your surroundings.

When your vision is finally clear, you saw Nishinoya on the floor face flat on the cold surface.

"Y-yuu?"You muttered. You heard your boyfriend's faint groan before he sat up.

" A-Are you alright? Where's the little monster?"You asked, voice shaking. He lazily gazed around the room, trying to find the culprit which made you scared.While you scanned his so-called-weapon only to find a single black and red wing(Idk anymore).

"I managed to hit it, I guess." He said while scratching the back of his neck.

You leaned down and peck him on the lips, "It's okay, you'll get your revenge."

He smiled and you kissed him again on the lips.

"You'll get it next ti--" You stopped midway of your words, when you saw the cockroach crawling up on the wall. Nishinoya followed your gaze and he saw the cockroach.

"Guess I'll get my revenge now."

-✨-✨-✨-✨-✨-✨-✨-✨-✨-
I'm not dead, nope I take it back. I'm dead, I don't have some ideas anymore. Like da heck, can someone request pleaseeee.