Chapter 1

Timejump to a few weeks later Dean and Seth's relationship has got stronger, Dean is getting close to winning Seth back completely. As for Paige and Roman they become a couple a few days after their graduation, Roman took Paige out to the beach around the evening time and had a picnic set-up and asked her to become his GF and she said yes, and they have been together even since as a couple. Sarah and Raymond they haven't become a official couple yet but they have been on a lot of dates, they like each other but they just want to make sure before they put a label on it.

Tonight Dean has invited Seth over for dinner he hopes tonight's meeting between them leads to more physical attention because it's been a while since they have been anything near the playroom 😉 but he doesn't want to force anything on Seth, when Seth is ready Dean will be there willing and ready to be his Dom again, he can't wait to have Seth back as his Sub through. Seth has been working at a local tattoo shop getting experience and saving money so he can eventually open his own shop, Dean is very proud of him and what he is doing so early after finishing college he sees a bright future for Seth.

Dean has been working at the gym and school for the last few hours now he is heading home to get ready for his date with Seth when something bad happens, he gets in a car accident and is rush to the hospital Roman calls Seth and let's him know what is going on and to get to the hospital as soon as he can because they have to do surgery on Dean's shoulder as Seth can't believe this happen and leaves the shop and heads to the hospital to be there before they take Dean back for the surgery. Seth waits to see him before he goes under the knife for a few reasons, but the most important one is to tell Dean he loves him very much, which is sweet on Seth's side with everything they have been through and are still going through, when Seth gets there Dean hasn't went in for surgery yet and Seth goes straight to his side and tells him "Deano I love you and you better make it this through so I can take care of you" as Dean smiles "Sethie it's my shoulder I'll be fine but I like the idea of you taking care of me and I love you too" as Dean kisses Seth on lips as the surgeon come and get him soon after and take him back to the operating room and get started on his shoulder surgery, Seth finds Roman and his family and waits with them while Dean is in surgery.

Roman makes sure Seth is alright and sits by him as Dean is in surgery, a few hours go by and then the surgeon comes out and let's them all know how it went and tells them as soon as they get him back to his room they all can go see him and which one will be staying with him tonight? As everyone looks at Seth and he smiles softly "that will be me I'm his boyfriend Seth Rollins" as the surgeon nods his head and says they will let them know when he gets settled into his room, as Roman laughs so you two are back together now? As Seth looks down "we hadn't talked about it yet but I was hoping tonight during dinner we would discuss it, I love your brother very much and I know we have out problems but every couple does in the beginning but I'm willing to fight for him and out relationship" as Roman and Sarah both smile they really like Seth he is good for Dean and they want to see their relationship work. Dean has been with a few guys that where nice but they Seth, Seth is something special and different and they both like it a lot.

Sarah is on the phone texting Raymond letting him know Dean is out of surgery and everything went well and they are just waiting to see him, Roman steps away to call Paige and let her know the updates on Dean. A few minutes go by and the nurse comes out and let's everyone know Dean is in his room and they can go in and see him, as they all get up and head towards his room together. When they get to his room Dean is sleeping but he wakes up when they walk in, Dean smiles at them "see I told Sethie I would be alright" as Seth walks over to him and learns down and kisses Dean on the forehead "I know Deano I was just worried a bit" as Dean nods his head and smiles "it's alright I would be the same with you" as Seth moves aside and let's everyone else come see Dean themselves.

As Seth stands next to Dean's bed and Dean holds Seth's hand, Dean's mom says to Seth "are you sure you can stay with him tonight? As Seth nods his head "yes Mama I don't have to work in the morning I've already texted Paige and she is bringing me some clothes" as Roman gets a big smile on his face and Dean sees it and says "big dog your smile is creepy" as Roman laughs and gives Dean the middle finger, as Sarah laughs at them as Seth smiles and bends down and whispers something in Dean's ear to calm him down as he runs his fingers through Dean's now shorter hair, a few days ago Dean  went way shorter but it looks amazing on him, it makes him look more dominant. A few minutes pass and Paige arrives with Seth's stuff when she gets there Roman gets up and walks over to her and gives her a kiss before letting her hand Seth his stuff, and then they talk about Dean's condition.

Seth watches them and then looks at Dean and smiles how can he be so lucky to have meet him, Dean is everything he needs and wants in a man, and he wants Dean and him to work out their problems like now so they can be back together really soon. He is also happy for Paige and Roman, Sarah and Raymond

Here is the first part of the sequel  to Fifty Shades of Ambrose.. hope everyone enjoys it!!!!

Next part we will be getting into Dean coming home from the hospital and Seth taking care of him and them building their relationship back also was Dean's car accident really an accidental we will find out sooner then later!!!!