Chapter 6

Dean and Roman are sitting in the living-room with Raymond talking to him about his future plans and what his life goals are, they know he graduating from college wanting to opening a sports bar with his best friend so are they continue to pursue that? As Raymond smile and"tells them both yes him and his business partner and best friend are doing everything they need to do to open their sports bar really soon" Dean and Roman really like him so they feel better knowing Sarah is going out with him.

A little while passes and everyone else joins them in the living-room to talk for a bit, Seth is making cupcakes in the kitchen and Paige is helping him with them through, Seth wants everything to go perfect so he is making his sugar cookies and he hopes they like them, he knows Paige likes them because he has made them for her before. A few minutes pass and Seth and Paige come in the living-room with the cookies for everyone and Dean smiles he is happy Seth is going all out for his family, Seth is becoming an amazing boyfriend and Dean can't ask for anything more but maybe being intimate with Sethie sooner than later, but Dean isn't the only one who wants intimates Seth wants and needs it too but knows Dean needs to heal just a bit more before they get wild in the red-room again and they get wild so Dean's shoulder needs to be healed just a bit more before they try anything. Dean also knows this but it sucks because he wants to be inside Seth again so bad it's giving him blue balls(lol) but Seth knows the feeling he is getting blue balls too (lol).

Seth puts the sugar cookies out for everyone and sits down next to Dean and hands him one, Dean smiles "thank you baby boy they look delicious but you look more delicious" as Dean whispers the last part in Seth's ear making sure only he hear it, Dean wants Seth hot and bothered because tonight Dean plans to pleasure his Sub somehow, Seth knows Dean's game and he likes to play along with his Dom. Dean eats the cookie and smiles "it's so good" as he learns over and kisses Seth on the forehead "I hope you made extras? As Seth nods his head as everyone else loves the cookies too and they spend the day doing family stuff together before head home leaving Seth and Dean alone.

Dean and Seth are in their room watching some Netflix's after everyone left, Dean has his good arm around Seth kissing his neck slowly as Seth moans out "Deano what are you up to? As Dean smirks "babyboy I'm just working a little magic on you, nothing to harmless" as Seth smiles at him "you not playing fair Deano, this will not end well for either of us" as he kisses you "babyboy it will be fine, I got all of this under control you trust me right? As Seth smiles at him "yes Dean I do trust you" as Dean moves his good arm under Seth's side and continues to kiss him making sure to pull him closer to him. Dean says "we may not be able to make love but there is other ways to help get release for each other" as Seth smiles and kisses Dean and agrees with him,

They make-out for a bit then Dean wants more but knows it's not going to happen tonight so he stops and looks at Seth, "babyboy tomorrow night I'm going to give you a new pleasure no matter what" as Seth smiles and kisses Dean "I can't wait" as they cuddle close in bed and start to fall asleep together, the next morning Seth is awake first because his phone goes off his boss called and left a message for him about a job opportunity the only thing is it's out of town and it's for two weeks and she needs an answer in 2 days, Seth does know what to do Dean is doing well but two weeks away anything could happen but this is Seth's job and this is a big opportunity and it may not come along again but if it does how long before it does? As Dean gets up and walks downstairs to see Seth in the kitchen at the table "babyboy are you alright? As Seth looks up "I'm alright Deano, I'm just thinking my boss call me this morning and left me message about a job it's a big opportunity the only thing is I'll be gone for two weeks and it's out of town? I don't know what to do? As Dean smiles "you go do it Sethie, I'll be fine if I need something I'll call Roman, Sethie opportunity don't come along everyday you have to take them when they come" as Seth smiles and leans over and kisses Dean "I love you Deano so much and tonight I'm going to show you how much" as Dean smiles "oh really you going to take care of me tonight? As Seth nods his head " yep I got to show you attention before I leave I got to give my boss an answer Monday so I'm thinking Tuesday or Wednesday I'll have to leave" as Dean nods and kisses Seth on the lips "we got plenty of time then, you can still come with me to a rehab Monday morning too" as Seth smiles and leans back against the seat and Dean laughs "you going to make me some breakfast Sethie I'm hungry (lol) as Seth smiles and gets up and goes to start to make breakfast for him and Dean.

Next part... Dean and Seth have some alone time (Bow Chicka Wow Wow) before Seth leaves town for work... Dean continues to rehab his shoulder and when Seth comes back Dean's shoulder is way better... Plus Sami and Kevin finally get find out... I really appreciate everyone who following me and reads my stories 🤗 thank you all so much