nine. (taeguk)

k.th's pov:

what the fuck. jungkook was kneeling down outside the floor.

"fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck" he whispered loudly.

"jungkook! what happened to you-ah?" i saw his hands on his crotch. did he get kicked in the balls? i saw a folded paper on the floor. i picked it up and it says reading

"dear tata tits,

fuck you, taehyung. you never loved me huh? yes, i was going to jungkook's apartment since you always go to him. i felt jealous. i knew you were at his apartment. good thing i have keys for your room. i saw that engagement ring on jungkook's finger. can't you just tell me 'i want to break up' instead of cheating? you know, i'm a human, not your toy. now go with your new slut. fuck you and thank you for reading this far.

- from your ex"

"fucking hell jimin.." i snorted reading his letter.

i patted jungkook while he was still feeling pain in his crotch.

"it's okay, baby" i kissed his forehead and gave him a piggyback to the living room, leaving the letter outside.

i should've protected jungkook from jimin, that bitch.

-

-

-

m.yg's pov:

i felt my face burning up. jimin's in here? ohmygod. i looked around the place and saw the face. jimin. i stared at him, he's so.. cute? he's much better looking in real life. jimin was wearing a yellow sweater with jeans that have rips and a cute black beanie. i saw the waiter coming to jimin, time to eavesdrop.

"helloo~ how may i help you?" the female waiter said jumping around. wait a minute, w-wendy? man, fuck that bitch! why is she here? a waiter? i always go to this place, time to go to another starbucks.

"may i have a tall, non-fat latte with caramel drizzle, please?" he had a low soft tone voice. his voice matches him, so angelic.

"coming right up~!" wendy said glancing at me.

you know i'm here, don't act. eh, i don't care about her, she lied about her username. she didn't even want to talk to me anyway. i decided to give her the finger and scoffed at her leaving her giving me the finger back. why give me the finger? you're the one to deserve that shit.

i saw in the corner of my eye, jimin staring at me.

..

this is so awkward. i need to talk. i'm so brave that i really did that.

"y-yes jiminie?"

"y-yoongi!?"