The Journey Starts

At the time of the axxel ages, when earth was still in a struggle because of a massive war between humans, an unexpected race of extraterrestrials came and rushed down on the weakening planet. The "evo" as the humans call them, wrecked havoc as the humans helplessly watched. Even with all the nations combined, the humans could do nothing about their problem. The evo distinguished every spark of hope in its reach. As time flowed by, the humans adapted and built their homes underground, swearing to bear revenge on the evo thriving above there heads.

They researched until they came upon the idea of mixing the evo tissue with the average human. These people with extraordinary power, were called the "ethimians". They were dispatched all over the world destroying considerable amounts of the evo.

Unfortunately, as the humans rejoiced, the evo built a weapon, the weapon "R". This weapon targeted and eliminated the ethimians without effort. Seeing their last hope gone, the humans desperately sent the last of man to space in prototype spacecraft in the hopes of finding another planet that can sustain life, to recolonise the human race. Sadly, only one of these spacecraft found a new home. The others were never heard from again. The last humans, recolonised this newfound "home" and soon thrived. They forgot their past and easily moved on preparing their future, not knowing that the evo were still keeping an eye on them.

One day, the sky was filled with diferent kinds of spacecraft. Not knowing what were those, the humans gathered around the landed spaceships. They realized it too late when they soon found out the spaceships were of the evo's. The evo instantly engulfed the newfound home in its shadow. Finding themselves outnumbered, the humans desperately searched for a solution.

They soon rediscovered the "ethimians". Even knowing that the ethimians were unsuccessful before, they toiled and worked to improve the ethimians. as a result, the ethimians were mixed with ancient earth magic and soon became superb and took over the evo slowly. One day, the evo remade the weapon "R". Knowing what would hapen next, they send Ashcroft and his team to stop this and help in humanity's final struggle. We start off as the HEF's (a.k.a human earth force) recruit corps is attacked on a scouting trip on the outskirts of evo territory. Who will survive in this battle with uneven odds?