thats just rock and role

*Ashleys Pov*

"Luc , hurray up we have" Andy called nocking on the bath room door .

lucie had been in there for 30 minutes already  and we all had to go on stage really soon. lucie is Jinxx's little sister  and me and her had gotten really close as friends abd the guys are happy we are getting along "okay,okay " she said as she opended the bathroom door my mouth just hit the floor she looked so beautiful and totally rock chick.

"take a picture purdy , it will last longer ." Jinxx said nudging my arm and smiling at Luc as she put her war paint away she was wearing a black purdy girl top with black skinny jeans and her knee high covers trainers along with Jinxx's eye make up style on one eye .

she was a total supporter of the band and we all loved her and she was amazing just like Jinxx , she looked like a girl verson of Jinxx but with pink highlights in her hair and her hair grown half way down her back.

"finally " CC said as he walked into the bath room to do his war paint in the mirror " I really dont no why you all moaning Jinxxs takes longer to get back onto the bus and get readt what makes you all think ill be paster getting ready than getting back to the bus" she said as she was spraying hair spray in her hair  after she back commend it a little like how I use to have mine.

"shes dose actually have a point" I said smiling as I put my cow boy boots on amd stands back up "shut it purdy your only saying that cause you like her and the fact she has one of your shirts on" Jake said walking out and going into the front room of the bus, I bit my lip yeah I liked luc who wouldnt its another Jinxx but prettier and a girl who totally rocks the rock chick look.

"Ash dose have a point thats just rock and role guys." Jinxx said walking out of the bath room with his war paint on  and grabing his guitar peck and walking over to luc , while giving her a hug.