Had Enough || Part 3

|| Read Before you proceed ||
    Mature Content Ahead
    Wrong spellings/grammars

[][][][][][][][][][][][][]

<Y/N>

Phil arrived and helped me with bruno,
we brought him upstairs to his room and used to be mine and his room. It was a mess here. All i could see are cigarettes and bottles of beer on his nightstand. Phil laid bruno down on his bed and covered him.

"Stay here, i'mma get the pill" phil said and i nodded. He left the room and i looked around. 'He's been a mess without me?' I asked myself and i looked at him, he was drooling like a cute baby. I couldn't help but giggle . I laid down beside him and joined him in the covers and i rested my head on his chest, i felt his strong arms wrap around me. "Y-y/n?" Bruno opened his eyes and said drunkly. "Yeah its me bru bear" i said looking into his amber eyes. "I-i w-why a-are you here?" He stuttered confusedly. "I was here to get my stuff.. i texted you... and well.. when i came here, you were on the floor,knocked out" i said and he sighed.

"Oh" he mumbled as i ran my hand through his curls and his eyes softened and his grip tightened around me. He layed his head on my neck and smelt me. "F*ck you smell good" he groaned. I blushed and chuckled. "Uhm thanks?" I mumbled as he started kissing my neck and i moaned. "Br-bruno" i moaned and he rubbed my back and started leaving marks all around my neck.

I pushed him off and he groaned. "Bruno don't you dare forget why i'm still f*cking mad at you and why i left" i groaned and tried to sound angry. "You and me know that you missed daddy's carrot" he smirked and said drunkly. I blushed and groaned.

 "I do not bruno" i said again, trying to sound angry as he smirked and started removing my shirt and kissing my neck again and he threw my shirt on the floor and got on top of me. "Br-bruno please stop" i groaned as he started kissing my neck , and then down to my breasts and he unclipped my bra and threw it on the floor and started licking my nipples and sucking on them "shit! Daddy!" I screamed and he covered my mouth with his eyes full of desire.

"Don't want phil to hear us,don't you?" He smirked and his right dimple showed and i groaned. He started unbuckling his pants and he removed it and threw it on the floor and started kissing me hungrily and i moaned as he started removing my shorts. "Panties off as well" he moaned against my ear as i rubbed his hardening carrot and he removed my underwear and threw it on the floor.

"Try your hardest not to scream when daddy slides right in got it?" He whispered against my ear and i nodded. I pulled down his boxers and saw his f*cking ass length. Damn i miss this carrot. "Gon' pound the shit outta ya baby" he said as he rams himself inside of me and i moaned loudly as he covered my mouth, he thrusted in and out , making my eyes roll at the back of my head. "Oh my gosh PAPI!!!" I screamed as he covered my mouth and i grabbed the sheets tightly. "Shhhhh , baby girl. " he smirked and thrusted harder and i moaned. "What happened to LETTING THE F*CKING NEIGHBORHOOD HEARING YOUR NAME" i groaned frustratedly,just wanting to scream his name. He grunted and thrusted faster and harder and removed his hand grom my mouth. "Yes BRUNO ,RIGHT THERE" i moaned as he made his thrusts harder. "CALL ME THE RIGHT F*CKING NAME!!" He screamed as he rammed himself into me harder. "Oh shit!" I couldn't even tell what he was saying. The way he was pounding into my shit is too f*cking breathetaking
I moaned as he hit my spot. "I SAID CALL ME THE RIGHT F*CKING  NAME!!" "I-i- Ahhhhh!!!" I moaned and screamed, i can't take it anymore. His a f*cking gorilla. He tugged my hair tightly and hitted my spot harder and faster. "F*ck i won't be able to feel my f*cking legs for a f*cking week bruno!!" "Then call me the f*cking name!!" "I-i- DADDDDDY!!" I screamed loudly as he moaned and thrusted faster and deeper. "I'm coming DADDY!!" "SHIT!! ME TOO BABY!!" "COME INSIDE OF ME DADDY!! COME INSIDE THIS KITTY!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. "I'm f*cking coming inside your f*cking KITTEN!!" He screamed as i squirted endlessly at his carrot and i could feel his come hit my inner walls.

He fell on top of me and we both panted tiredly. "Th-that was amazing" i panted tiredly. "Yeah it was" he smirked and i giggled and runned my hand through his curls and wiped his sweat. "I'm sorry for cheating on you baby... i promise, i will forever be loyal to you, baby girl. Your the only one i love" bruno said as i smiled. "Promise?" "Promise" he said as he closed his eyes. Then phil came rushing in with earbuds on and a frown on his face. "Oh h-hey phil" i stuttered. "Here's the pill, and bruno be wildin' when he drunk" phil rolled his eyes and gave me the pill.

"Isnt he always like a gorilla?" I chuckled and saw bruno smile. Phil rolled his eyes and i laughed and thanked him before he left and closed the door. Bruno took the pill and drank some water. "You think you'll remember what we did tonyt?" I giggled. "How could i forget" he smirked and said drunkly before falling asleep on top of me and i chuckled.

|| A/N: and that is it ladies and gentlemen!! How'd you like it? 😂😂😂 is it okay?  good? great? But whatever or however you like it, i jope you enjoyed this ! 😂😂😂😂

Don't forget to
Comment :
| Somethin' Bout Her || Part 3 |
| New Story |
| Assistant || Part 3 |
| Other stories of your fav celebrity!|

and Vote! Peace ya'll! Don't forget to spread love!
[][][][][][][]