Jealous

|| Mature words , Maybe some wrong spellings and wrong grammars, Part may be too short again😂😂😂 ||

You and Bruno have been together for 2 years now. He's absolutely one of the sweetest guys ever , and today he brought you to one of your favorite coffee places. Starbucks.

You guys were just talking and bruno would constantly would flirt and flirt with you and you blushed and chuckled. He hasn't changed a bit and he started whispering nasty things to your ear.

"Dang baby, you shouldn't even wear that dress, were just here in starbucks and you don't even know what its doing to mr.carrot right now" he whispers in your ear and nibbles it. You moan a bit and chuckle. "You told me to wear it , remember? " you roll your eyes and giggle.

He smirked and placed his arm around your waist and pulled you closer to him and started to kiss your neck and you moaned and smacked him. "Baby stop" you pull away and blush "why?" He had that devlish grin and had temptation in his eyes . "Were in public bru bear" you mumble. "I don't care baby- i just wanna f*ck you right in front of the-" bruno was cut off by someone patting your back.

You turned around to see one of your bestfriends in high school and through out college as well. It was Chris. "Chris!" You said happily and hugged him "y/n its been so long! Sorry for disturbing your conversation, i missed youuu so muchhh" he giggled a bit guilty and embarrased. "Nahhh its fine and yeah it has been and i missed you too" you said chuckling and you felt bruno hold your hand tightly.

The grip he had on your hand, started to hurt, you tried to let go of bruno's hand but he wouldn't let you ."This is my boyfriend ,bruno" you introduced bruno to Chris and you tried to ease the pain and Chris had a shocked face but just smiled and had his hand out to shake with bruno. "I'm Chris,me and y/n have been bestfriends since high school" he smiled but bruno didn't shake his hands. "My name's bruno, as my GIRLFRIEND said... and i think me and y/n were just about to go" bruno muttered.

Chris just scratched the back of his neck nervously and smiled. "Ohhh i see" he sighed. You rolled your eyes at bruno and pulled your hand out of the grip he had on you. "No we werent, i could give you my number so we could catch up some time but i guess bruno is in a hurry somewhere" you smiled weakly at Chris and you saw bruno clench his fists.

You wondered why he's acting like this, he never acted like this, he never acted so over-protective and clingy.
"Your number? Oh uhm- okay" Chris smiled nervously and bruno was glaring at Chris the whole time and you sighed and tried to ignore it as you gave Chris your number and you hugged him and you both said your goodbyes. "Lets go" bruno scoffed and walked out and you were confused and concerned and you walked out of starbucks and followed bruno who was walking fast.

You grabbed him by the arm and pulled him to face you and you pulled him closer to you and you kissed him. His eyes were full of anger and he was shocked but then his eyes softened and kissed you back. You wrapped your arms around his neck and placed your hand in his curls and pushed his lips deeper to yours while you were running your hand through his curls. "Mhmm shit" bruno moaned in the kiss but you pulled away and he groaned.

"Baby-" he groaned but you cut him off and shushed him. "Why were you acting like that to Chris? He was just one of my bestest friends everin highschool . Me and him lost communication for a long time when i moved here in LA and im actually very happy that i was able to see him again" you said a bit annoyed and concerned at the same time.

Bruno just sighed. "It was nothing baby.. i promise it wont happen again.. if you meet up with him, i don't want you wearing dresses like that with him" he said serious.

You chuckled and nodded and rolled your eyes. "It shows too much clivage and no one can be staring at those boobs of yours other than me" bruno smirked and you smacked him and he chuckled. "I need to take you to church, so the pastor can bring back your innocence" you rolled your eyes as both of you went in the car "i don't think my innocence can come back even if you poured holy water on me" bruno chuckled and you rolled your eyes and started laughing with him.

//Hey guys... Here's an update! Tell me if you want a part 2 of this.. or to just end this one.. there's lots of stories in this book that i need to immediately finish when it reaches part 3.. Just comment down below what stoey should i finish in this book first 💝💖💝 i love ya'll. Hope you enjoyed//