Song-Writing || Part 1

>>YOUR POV<<
I've been working as a song-writer for the longest time and i've been promoted to write songs for one of my most favorite singers
'Bruno Mars'

He gave me the adress of mr.mars' studio and his number. I went down to go to my car and i started my car and i started driving to mr.mars' location.

As soon, as i arrived. I parked my car infront of the studio as i went up to some guards blocking the door. I showed them my pass and told them the reason for why i'm here. They nodded and let me in.

When i went in, two guys were running around crazily and when they saw me , the other one slowed down and so did the other. So they fell on top of each other "wtf phil!" The other guy said to the guy named phil. The guy pushed phil off of him. "Well sorry kam! You slowed down and i needed to slow down as well or else i was gon' bump into the girl" phil said and groaned and i couldn't help but chuckle but when they saw me chuckle, i covered my mouth in embarassment and they both started giggling.

"My name's phil" phil said putting his hand out so i shook it. "Name's kam" kam smiled at me and shook my hand as well. "I'm here for mr.mars and my name is y/n" i said with a smile and they looked at each other repeatedly. "For him? Why?" Phil asked.
"I'm going to write for him"
"Ohhhhh!!" Kam said
"Oh well, he's in the studio making some beats, lets go" phil smiled and kam nodded as well as i nodded.

They led me to inside the studio and i saw mr.mars singing, and doing some beats with someone and his other bandmates were just singing along and dancing.
"Hey Bru, song-writer here" phil said as i walked in ,covering my face.

His eyes looked into mine and he had a smile on his face, which showed his dimples. "Hello" bruno said , walking towards me and shaking my hands as i shook his hands aswell. "You must be , y/n?" He asked ,looking deep into my eyes when we were close. "Yeah" i stuttered. "Bru, don't look into her eyes, she can't talk" kam teased and erik hit kam's arm "ouch!" Kam pouted and everyone giggled.

Bruno rolled his eyes at kam and smiled. "Well then... you can come with me, somewhere else, cuz this is the beats area" he said and i nodded. "We'll see you in a bit" bruno said to his as me and him started walking to which seemed his song-writing room?

>>Bruno's POV<<
As soon, as me and y/n walked into the room. She scanned the room shocked. "Wow" she said as she looked at my awards . "Well, this is where i concentrate, since sometimes when i'm mad at the band" i chuckled and she giggled. Thats such a cute ass giggle. "Why you covering your face, cutie?" I asked her seeing her covering her face with her folder.

"Oh sorry, its nothing" she mumbled embarassed and covered her face more. "Does it stink here?" I teased and she stopped covering her face. "No it doesn't ! i'm sorry" she said embarassed. I saw her whole face now. Damn she's hot and beautiful
"No no it's fine, you look so beautiful"
I complimented as she blushed.
"Thank you" she mumbled as i smiled.

She's probably really shy, since i mean, i am bruno mars right *smirks* no lady can resist my charms

"Well lets get started" i chuckled.
I took some of my writing papers as she took out hers out of her folder and took a ballpen. I sat back down and starred at my paper.

There was an awkward silence.
"I-i - u-uhm, why is an amazing singer like you , needing a song-writer like me" she broke the silence with a stuttering voice.

"Well i actually really need someone to help me with this writing because i'm writing a broken-hearted song, and well your boss.. Mr. Fitz told me that you had experience with it... and you're good at letting people's feelings out, and i just can't really concentrate with this song, i wanted to write" i said and sighed.

"Oh i see but mr.mars, you wrote songs like 'too good to say goodbye' and 'if i knew' and 'when i was your man' all by yourself -" i cut her off "well i had others, write with me too"
"Hmm ok then mr.mars ,i would love to hear what kind of heartbreak , you went through"
"Well you know, my girlfriend jessica?"
"Jessica caban?" She asked and i nodded
"Well she cheated on me, its unlike i didn't deserve it, since all the times, i cheated on her aswell.... but... i just" i groaned confusedly and runned my hand through my curls.
"Oh i see, we can get this song-writing started now sir" she smiled at me as i sighed.

She asked me questions about how i felt. Later than i knew, we began writing already, and thinkin' bout some beats. We also started getting along, and had some laughs, and we did some jokes on each other. She was very kind, funny, beautiful, decent, and the way she speaks, seems so smart and she's so intelligent. Why do i get this feeling in my stomach and heart, that i'm falling for her? Even when i just met her?

To be continued?

[Its very short but if you like the story, please comment down below if you want a part 2 and what kind of imagines do you want and which parts do you want me to continue? Thanks! Love ya all Xx]