04

Life seemed to hate you.

Everywhere you walk, the light seems to die.

The demon who hangs on your shoulder says "Maybe you should try to fly."

On high building should you jump.

This crippling sadness clouds your mind.
Voices and whispers drives you further.
All you can respond is with "I'm fine."
<><><><>

<Early morning>
<Absent>

You toss and turn in your bed, The night finally over. Your eyes still shut, visible dark circles under your eyes.

Your soft breathing, raspy and uneven. The light's rays split and pour into your room filling the empty void of darkness.

Endless complaints taint your mind,
Causing you to stir in your sleep, thus making you wake.

With a jolt of fear, your heart pounds in Adrenaline making you jump from your sleep. Endless noises invade your ears, giving you trauma.

Your breathing quickens, you're fearful. You hold your hands to your head to soothe your mood.

A few seconds pass and you get up from your bed, the noises still ringing.

"Ouch."

Your foot stung, you look at the bottom of your foot and notice a plug. And with that the noises stopped. You inspect the rubbery black wire and trace up its tracks to find an alarm clock.

You sigh at your stupidity.

It seems the the most harmless of things can hurt you.

The things you love-

The people you love can hurt you.

Your throat feels weak and sore. Flower petals being regurgitated from your throat. Your mind drifts to him. Light flowers stained with blood fall gracefully onto your hands.

You plop down onto your bedside chair and look at the annoyingly bright petals.

"Daffodils."

.....

"Narcissus."

Tears fall from your eyes. The flowers mocked you, telling the obvious answer.

Unrequited love.

             'Is it worth staying?'

'Is it worth suffering?'

For you, I would do many.

Scrolling over your computer screen checking and/ or stalking your classmate's social media, you check and see.

<3 ~Love you ~ <3

Pictures of Momo and Shoto littered your screen.

You looked at all of them and checked every date and time.

December, 24, XXXX

'That's when we were supposed to go ice skating...'

'We planned it six months in advance...'

'You're telling me that you chose a stupid restaurant date over me!?'

I-

I can't blame you.

She's prettier.

She's rich.

She's smarter.

What am I to you now?

Will you have time for me?

"Please tell me that this can't be real."

"That you'll never come into my life again."