06

Does it hurt to be forgotten?

To be forgotten by the person you'll never forget?

You try and put these feelings aside and move on.

Do you really?

Can you forget? Truly it stays.A stain on your soul and an arrow to your heart.

White stained cloth show the most stains. The purest of souls show the most taint and pain. The darkest cloth shows nothing, it is too dark for you too see the stain.The darkest of souls are strong and cannot be easily seen through.

An arrow impaled through your heart will bleed out, like all your lies of happiness. Tugging the arrow will make the wound bleed faster, thus making you suffer even more.

Telling yourself to move on is like tugging on the arrow. You pull and pull and your wound gets numb from pain. You tell yourself that you moved on. Have you really?

Or are you just bleeding out all over again?

~\?!|>\<\>\>_¥{€%{%[=?

You breathe.

It's harder to breathe. Every time you try to live it hurts.

The picture you painted on the canvas so bright and beautiful. Such a contrast to your life now.

I'm trying to move on.

The picture states the opposite. The warm colors of yellow, orange and red paint the image of desire, passion, happiness and love. This image is a reflection of what could have been.

It was you.

Painting was of a girl in a dress with actual petals as the skirt. Different shades of yellow littered the skirt of the dress in an ombré. The girl posed in side view, her arms raised in the wind elegantly as she tried catching wilted petals. Ghostly withered petals littered the air around, she was cleaning the air.

Sounds funny.

Her head poised and looked up to the remains of the dead flowers in the air.

You're trying to clean yourself of sorrow.

Her hands clutched but was unable to catch any. Despite the failure, she looked happy.

Let go of your sorrow. It's okay to feel sad.

The picture speaks. And it says

"You need to feel sadness to be happy."

THEN WHY AREN'T I HAPPY!?

I'm so sorry.

You're sick of me saying this.

I'm never perfect

Violent coughs echo throughout the room. Your body slowly giving up. More blood and flowers drop to the ground.

You blink owlishly and bloody fingers type the message on your phone.

[Hey Shoto ^^. Haven't seen you in awhile]

[I was wondering if you would like to meet me on Sunday on the field.]

[it's very important.]

1 second

2 seconds

3 seconds

4 seconds

5 seconds

Seconds turn into minutes and minutes to hours.

3 hrs

[I'm up for it.]

You smile.

No matter how long it would take, I would go to you if you called.