e i g h t e e n

So this chapter will all be from Ivy's p.o.v, she can't talk, she still didn't wake up but she can hear everything.
All the inclined writing is Ivy's thoughts

"Hey Ivy, it's me, Eva, I need you to wake up, you've been sleeping for 3 days" she says.
What? Eva!! I'm here! I can hear you!!
"Your plan worked, the hate towards you and Felix is getting smaller every hour, fans are shipping the two of you"
Really?! I can be with Felix? I wanna cry from happines!
"Your room is filled with flowers from fans,family and friends, Lynn, Mia, Kayla, Leo, Ian and Austin are on a plane now, they ordered the tickets as soon as I told them about you, they will be here in about a day and a half cause their flight was dillayed"
I need to see them
"Your mom and dad flew in yesterday and they were here all day but had to leave back to work, they didn't bring Nathan"
Of course they didn't bring Nathan.
They said they'll be in touch, oh and they met Felix, they said hi to him which is way more than Daniel got"
Typical mom and dad, couldn't stay off work even if their one and only daughter is in a coma.

...

"Hey Ivy, it's Kayla" "and Lynn" "and Austin" "and Ian" "and Mia" "and Leo" they say.
"I thought the next time I'll see you will be at your concert in Sydney" Mia says "you left smiling and happy, and now you're in the hospital cause you were hit by a car" Austin says "Hey kiddo, hang in there okay? We need to have a proper hello after not seeing you for a year" Leo says
Jeez Leo, I hate it when you call me Kiddo, but it's good to hear your voice
"I need to apologize cause I punched Daniel" Ian says
All good bro, I would have loved seeing that
"Well done sister, that boyfriend of yours is HOT" Lynn says
Back off Lynn, he's mine, and if wake up now it's only because what you said
"Just for your information, we brought you some homemade food from back home, so wake up now and eat it" Kayla says
I hope you brought me some Veggiemite
"We brought your favorite, Veggiemite" Ian says "Come on, wake up, if you don't I'll eat all of it alone" Leo says
I dare you touch my love.

...

"Hey Ivy, it's Han and Lee Know" Han says
Minsung.
"We wanted you to know that we miss you" Han says "it's been 4 days and you haven't woken up" Lee Know says "it reminds me of when you and Daniel broke up and you and Felix slept together and you overslept, and when you woke up we called you Sleeping Beauty, I just keep on hoping you'll wake up any minute as if you've overslept a bit" Han says "also, we are dating" Lee Know says
I knew it! I fucking knew it!
"I thought you should know since Eva said this was one of your wishes" Lee Know says "the boys don't know yet, we need you so we can talk to you" Han says "anyway, the rest of the boys are coming, so, later" Lee Know says.

"Hey nuna, it's me, jeongin (I.n), please wake up, I miss you, please Ivy, please, we are falling apart without you" he says and I hear him sniffing.
I'm coming back , don't worry okay? I'll be back, soon, please just hang on in there and don't give up
"You, you are squeezing my hand? Chan Hyung! She's squeezing my hand" he yells "Doctor!!" Chan yells.
*
"She's the same, the hand squeezing is a sign of her brain to say that she's okay, just resting" the doctor says.
"Thank you" Eva says and I hear people leaving the room.
"Ivy" he says "it's Felix" he says.
"Damn it Ivy! Wake the hell up already! Eva needs you, the boys need you, your friends need you, the fans need you, I fucking need you!" He yells.
I know baby I know.
"Felix, don't yell at her" Eva says "I can't, I'm falling apart, how can she look so calm?" He asks and I can hear he is crying.
"She'll be okay she's a--" Eva says but she's interrupted "fighter, I know, it's what you've been saying since we got here almost a week ago! She's been in a car accident, that's not a small thing, she's not okay right now" he says "I know, Felix, I know, I'm worried too" she says and I can tell she's hugging him.

...
"Hey baby, Happy new year" Felix says
"I'll kiss you and maybe you'll wake up"
Oh babe, I've missed your kisses, please just don't give up, stay strong for me Felix, I love you.
"It didn't work" he says "just wake up" he whispers
I'm trying
...

"Hey Ivy, Hyunjin here" he says "Eva is falling apart, she's too buisy in comforting people that she doesn't have a moment for letting anyone comfort her" he says.
I know, I've heard, and she's been like this her entire life. Always thinking about others before herself.
"Hey it's Seungmin, how are you doing? You must feel full with energy, you know, for sleeping for now 7 days" he says "dude serously?" Changbin asks "sorry, maybe a joke can help her" Seungmin says "just wake up already Ivy, I miss your cringing" Changbin says "you know, we should write a rap song together when you wake up" He says "maybe record a song together with Stray Kids and 3 Racha" Chan says
Definitely! You've got a yes from me, if I ever wake up.
"I need you to help Chan and I parenting the kids, although you know they have acted like true adults this whole week Woojin says

...

"Hey, me again" Eva says "you've been sleeping for 9 days now, you broke my 20 hours a long time ago" she says
Haha very funny
"You can wake up now, you really can" she says
I want to, believe me
"Just please Ivy, it's been enough" she says
"I miss talking to you" I do too
"I miss hugging you and laughing with you"I do too.
"I love you Ivy, please talk to me" she says
"Eva..." I quietly say "what? You called me?" She asks and my eyes start opening.
"Eva..." I say again "doctor!!! She's awake!!" She says and that's the last thing I remember before everything goes black again.

...

(A/N Everything said is translated by Chan, Eva, Felix and Ivy Korean <> English so everyone can understand)

"She's supposed to wake up any minute now" Eva says "when will Felix be here?" She asks "probably 10 minutes" Ian says "I can't believe this, first time he went back to the hotel to take a proper shower and eat proper food and she wakes up" Eva says "unbelievable" Lee Know says chuckling.
I open my eyes and see that no one is looking at me.
"well, i expected I was the center of attention, but I guess your phones and social life are more important than me" I say "well not everything is about you Ivy" Lynn says and suddenly all the heads turn to my direction.
"Ivy?" Chan and Ian ask at the same time "yes hello, my name is Ivy Woods I've been touring with you for a few months and I've known you my whole life, do you really need to ask my name?" I ask and everybody jumps on me with hugs and kisses.
After a few minutes of too much showing affection we start talking. Felix not here yet.

"You know guys, I heard every single thing that happened during these 9 days" I say "seriously?" Leo asks "yes, now I want my Veggiemite. If you ate it you're a dead man" I say "oh my god" he says "I've heard EVERYTHING" I say looking say Han and Lee Know. I just loved their stressed faces .
"Where is--" I start to ask but Hyunjin interrupts me "Felix? On his way, this was his first time in 9 days to clean himself properly and you chose to wake up" Hyunjin says.
"Is it true that me and him are allowed to date?" I ask "yes" Eva says and I smile.
Just as that happens the door opens.
"Ivy?" He asks.