n i n e t e e n

"that's my name" I say "oh my god you are awake! I've missed you so much!" He says hugging me.

"I would say the same but you just didnt stop talking" I say jokingly "what are you talking about?" He asks "I was able to hear everything" I say and his eyes widen, I know what he's thinking about.

"What Did you hear?" He asks "I've heard since the begining...your and Eva's conversation the night of the accident" I say " yes, I heard all the conversation, and for the other question, the answer is no" I say "oh..." he says and blushes which makes me laugh.

All of the room looks at us confused except for Eva.

"You know what Felix blushing reminds me of?" I ask "of the first time I met Stray Kids and they said he had a crush on me" I say and everyone laughs beside Felix

"you need to hear this" Eva says "so Ivy, had a bias from Stray Kids" Eva says and I throw a pillow on her "don't you dare" I say
"and it wasn't Felix" Eva says laughing hard
"oh, is that true? I want to know who it is" Felix says "Eva Maria Jones I warn you, If you say a single word you'll be the one in this hospital bed" I say with a serious face .

"I'll take the hit" she says "it's my bae,  Hyunjin" she says and for a moment the room is silent but then everyone laughs.

"I hate you so much right now" I say to Eva "and you all better be careful cause I heard everything that was going on in this room so all of your secrets that you spilled are with me" I say and they all shut up immediately.

"I think it's cute you had a crush on my boyfriend" Eva says "that's a bit weird" Leo says "why was Hyunjin you bias?" Felix asks "he's hot, and I mean not regular hot but hot, and he's cute and funny and godamn sexy" I say "sounds like you're describing me" Felix says "ohh, you're jealous" Kayla teases "no I'm not" he says "sure" Ian says.

"Hey Eva, you said something about Nathan a few days ago?" I ask her "yeah..." she says "they didn't bring him, but he left you a birthday card" she says handing me a letter.
I open the letter and read it to myself.
"I really miss him" I say after I finish "who is he?" I.n asks "I'll tell you when we'll be in L.A" I say.

"Anyway, happy 17th birthday Jagiya" Felix says and hands me a small jewelry box.
I open the box and find a pair of bracelets.

(A/N Description picture).

"This is so cute" I say wearing my bracelet "yes, and now everyone will know that you're mine and I'm yours" Felix says "this sounds so kinky" I.n says and we all look at him in shock.
"I'm sorry, did you just say" Woojin asks and Hyunjin holds himself from laughing "yes I said kinky" I.n says "no! I don't allow this" Chan says covering his mouth "we need to wash his mouth with soap" Seungmin jokingly says making us laugh.

"Thank you Freckles, I love it" I say looking at him "Freckles?" Changbin questions "yeah...I'm looking for new nicknames" I say "you're welcome" Felix says kissing me on the lips and everyone cheers.

"The PDA!! It burns " Lee Know says overly dramatic and we stop the kiss "well then go, it's late anyway and I'm tired" I say while Felix and I are cuddling on my hospital bed and  everyone is sitting around us.

"You slept for 9 days straight" Austin says "you are the laziest person ever" Ian says "come on...let's leave the lovebirds alone" Lynn says "use protection!!" Mia jokingly says.

All the people who started leaving the room stop in their tracks and turn to us.

Felix chockes on his water and I just look at her with a surprised face.

"H...have you two?" Seungmin asks "no!" We both say at the same time "relax, I was kidding" Mia says "Go!!" I say mad "okay okay..." they mumble and leave.

"So just the two of us" Felix says holding my hand "finally" I say kissing his cheek.
"Did you call me Jagiya?" I ask him "yeah" he says "well, I like it" I say "you do?" He asks "yes" I say.

"I'm so happy right now" I say and kiss the back of his hand "me too" he says and his phone rings.
"Yes..okay...bye" he says and hangs up.
"Gotta go Jagi, sorry" he says "I'll call Eva" he says and calls her.

After 10 minutes Eva arrives with my friends.
"Okay, you may go to rehersal now" I say and kiss him "sorry beautiful" he says and leaves.
"Beautiful? Really? I expected more from your dark soul" Leo teases "I have no clue where that came from" I say smiling.

"Are you two dating?" I ask when I see Ian and Kayla holding hands.
"yes" Ian says "for how long?" I ask "six months" Kayla says.

"I'm sorry, SIX MONTHS?" I ask "how did I not know?" I ask "at the begining, only the two of knew, and when we wanted to tell you, Daniel and you had just broken up so we didn't, and then you got really busy and so did we....sorry" Kayla says "it's all good... so, tell me more" I say.

"I got a new job!!" Lynn cheers "as...." I ask "I am now an intern" she says "where? And for what?" I ask her "for being a manager..with Mary" she says "really? You're the replacement for Natasha?" I ask surprised "yeah" she says happy "oh that's great!! So happy for you" I say "Eva got a new job too" Austin says "where?" I ask "someone hired me to document something..." Eva says "who? And what?" I ask "Mary, and guess what? I'm joining your tour!! And so is Lynn" Eva says "good joke, now for real" I say "I'm serious, Mary wants someone to document the tour so she called me, I get to join my best friend and boyfriend on tour and get paid for it" she says

"and I am your new assistant...Mary thinks it's a good idea for me to learn about how to organize a schedule, speak to the press and book you interviews and jobs" Lynn says "oh that's great!" I say "but no offence, why did she pick you two? I mean, she wouldn't normally let friends join the tour" I say "firstly, most of the day and night, we are working so we can't hang out" Lynn says "

secondly, she thinks that it'll cheer you up having someone from home" Eva says "and last, after the live you posted, we, your friends, boyfriend and manager,  think you need all the support you can get and we think it's a good idea if you have two friends from home with you" Leo says "but Lynn applied for the intern job like a month ago, and Eva has been a photographer long before this.." Kayla says "believe me, if it was a pick a friend kind of thing, all of us would apply" Mia says "I know, it's just not like Mary to involve friends and work" I say.

"So is there more? It looks like you have something to say" I say and look at them worried.
"It's about Daniel" Austin says "ok...what?" I ask "he has a new girl" he continues "so.." I ask "it's the girl he cheated on you with" Leo says and my eyes widen "I need water" I say and Eva hands me a glass of water.
"Why do I have a feeling that's not all..." I say when I see their worried faces.
"Speak" I say Kayla takes a deep breath and opens her mouth.
"we don't know who it is, but we know that she's pregnant with his baby"

Everything goes black.