Ask for Lost Silver, Dare for Jeff and Nina

Masky- "Okay, since Nova is still out sick, I have the camera for now. We have an ask for Lost Silver from @FanFics_3105." (sorry if it doesn't tag you) "We also have a dare from them for Jeff and Nina"

Jeff- "Oh god... WHY?!"

Jane- "Shut up. You don't even know what it is yet."

Jeff- "So?! If it involves that-" *he points at Nina, to which she waves her hand at him flirtaciously* "-it has to be bad!"

Nina- *walks up to them* "Whatya talking about, Jeffy-poo?"

Jeff- *starts screaming words nobody can understand*

Masky- "Ahem. Anyways..."

Lost Silver- "You had an ask for me?..."

Masky- "Right. FanFics-3105 asks ...if you know that you and Glitchy Red would...uh...look good together.."

Lost Silver- *begins blushing* "Uhh...uhhh." *he goes and hides*

Masky- "okay...and the dare is that Jeff has to let Nina hug him, and he can't do anything but run"

Nina- "Oh really~ heeheehee!" *She tries to hug tackle Jeff, which he dodges, causing her to fall to the ground*

Jeff- "GET AWAY FROM ME YOU PSYCHOTIC FANGIRL!!!" *Jeff starts running away*

Nina- "yoU CAN'T GET AWAY FROM ME!!! AHAHAHAHHAHA!!!" *Nina runs after him*

Glitchy Red- "This... is gonna go on for awhile... I'm gonna go talk Lost Silver out of hiding" *he glares at the camera, then leaves*

Masky- "Yeah, he's right." *mumbles "I can't believe I have to be the fuc- freaking cameraman..."* "We gotta end it here. Bye."