Cam surprises you

Your at home just a normal day chilling out watching Netflix.

To your surprise the doorbell rings and you sigh wondering who it could be since your friends never came over to your place you usually went over to theirs.

You opened the door expecting it to be the post man or some salesman. You open the door to find your boyfriend Cameron standing there with a bunch of flowers.

You squeal with a smile on your face "AAHHHH CAM!!" You run and hug him so hard, it has been so long since you have seen each other. Cameron spins you around whilst hugging you.

He lets you down after a minute or so and kisses your forehead, letting it all sink in that he is standing right there in front of you. " what are you doing here?!" You say with the biggest smile on your face, not believing that he is standing here in front of you.

Management gave us the day off because there was nothing I do so I got Nash to drive me here to see you.

You look at him with a tear in your eye. You seriously couldn't believe that he got Nash to drive him half way across the country to come and see you. You start crying... Hard

"Aww baby girl it's ok I'm here now. Sshh..." He says while cradling you in his arms.

" I just can't believe that your here it's has been so long" you say in between sobs.

" Well I'm here now so everything is fine." He says while he lifts you up and carries you up to your room.

For the rest of the day you cuddled in bed watching movies. Just enjoying each other's company.