A nice little start

I wake up. It's probably how every story starts right? My room is dark. Like always. I hate the sun cause it just makes it hard for me to stare at the TV.

I look over at my iPhone and find text messages from people. Almost all of them that I don't care about.

I put my iPhone on the speakers and turn on Lorde. I take a shower for work. I strip down from my sweats and my tank top and get in the shower.

It's a normal day in the city of New York. After my shower I get dressed in jeans, a red shirt, and a varsity jacket and take my stuff and leave. I walk to the bus stop and that heads to the modeling agency. Yeah I'm a model. A good one so far.

I get on the bus and James the bus driver greets me. "Hey Alex." He says to me in a smile and I smile at him.

"Good morning Mr.Anderson." I say and he smiles and closes the door I walk to my regular seat and its been taken by a fallen asleep man with tattoos. I sit next to him and after two stops later the guy wakes up.

"I think I know you." He whispers to me. I take my earphone out.

"What?" I say and he smiles.

"Aren't you that one model." He says and squints his eyes. "The one in Topman and Abrecombie and Fitch?"

"Maybe." I smile and ignore him.

"Alex, right?" He says and I nod.

"My stops here." I say and get up and take my bag.

"My name is Jake. Jake Aaron." He says and I smile.

"Nice meeting you jake." I say and I leave the bus from the driver side.

"Same time Tomorrow?" He asks me.

"Of course Mr.Anderson." I laugh and walk down the bus stairs.

I look over at the passing bus and start walking to the Agency. I start thinking about Jake. I think jake is bi or gay. It's hard to tell cause he was, excited to be sitting next to a model. That's probably the first time someone recognized me.

I walk pass Zara and see a poster of me being fierce. This girl looks over at me and smiles and I smile at her. Then she runs to me.

"Alex Lacoste?" She whispers at me.

"Yep that's me." I tell her. It's always nice to see fans.

"Can I have a selfie with you please?" She asks and I laugh with joy.

"Yes sure!" I say and she takes her phone out. I put my arms around her and put my face next to her. We smile and she snaps it.

"Let's take a funny one." She laughs and I can tell she's enjoying this.

"Sure." I say. I make a fish face and my cheekbones pop out and I cross my eyes and she does the same and then she snaps it. "Can I get these sent to me? I would like to post these on Instagram and Twitter." I tell her and she nods.

"What's your number?" She asks me and I tell her my number and she sends them to me. "Wow I get to finally meet Male Model Alex Lacoste. I always wanted to be a model." She says and I observe her prettiness. Dark red hair, white skin, green eyes, and she's skinny.

"I'm heading to the agency right now. Do you wanna come? And maybe you can sign up." I say and she nods.

"Sure!" She says and I smile.

"Let's go then." And we start to walk to the agency.

"My name is Janice." She says and I smile.