Its only love

Maleah's POV

"Jim Siva and Alex are here!" I run to the door and find Siva talking to Lana. "You're here!" I hug Alex and he hugs me tight.

"I got you a present from England." He says and gives me the present.

"Hey auntie!" Lana says and jumps on me.

"You gotten so big." I see her and she's a pretty girl. "Emma! Lana is here!"

"Here grab your Barbie." Alex say and gives Lana her Barbie from his bag. I put Lana down and let Lana run.

"Get comfortable and tell me some weird wacky stories." I say and Alex and Siva sit down on the couch.

"Well." Siva says and looks at Alex and Alex laughs a little. "This one time Alex was getting some hamburgers and of course he was wearing sweat pants and a shirt." Alex slaps him in the leg.

"Not that story! That's embarrassing." He tells Siva and Siva gives Alex a weird face.

"I'm telling it anyway." Siva says and Alex rolls his eyes. "Do you wanna make something? Like those delicious empanadas?" Siva teases Alex and we all laugh.

"Shut up." Alex says and heads to my kitchen.

"So what happened?" I ask Siva.

"Paparazzi got his angry side and he started yelling at them." Siva says and we continue talking and laughing. Then we eat lunch and Jim joins us from playing his video games non-stop. We stop and they leave with Lana.

"Thanks for coming." I hug Alex and Siva. "How long are you going to be here in L.A."

"Well we're moving our stuff from England to here so we'll be here forever." Siva says and Alex smiles.

"Isn't he the best." Alex says and Siva smiles.

"Well good luck." Jim says and leaves.

"Thanks we better get going. Channing is waiting for us at the storage." Siva says and I nod and I walk them to their car.

"Jim hasn't been talking to me a lot. What do I do?" I tell Alex.

"Take him out. Do something new. Go to the coast and watch the waves." Alex says and Siva nods.

"Do something you guys enjoy watching. In this case we like watching the waves and we let them hit us while we cuddle on the rocks."

"Go camping on the beach." Alex says and that's a great idea. "Destroy his play station thing."

"7" Siva says and Alex points at Siva.

"This guy." Alex says and we laugh.

"Lets do a double date. Get James to watch Lana and Emma for us." Siva brings up a great idea and I nod.

"That's great!" I say and think about tonight. "Wanna do it tonight?" I get excited and Siva and Alex nod.

"It's a yes." Alex gets in the car. "Well we gotta go. Before Channing throws a tantrum. C'mon Lana." They close the door.

"Tonight. At 8:00." I say and they nod.

"Of course." Siva drives off.

That night.

"Maleah you look beautiful." Jim tells me and I smile. I'm wearing a black short dress with nice silver Earrings Siva got me for my birthday and I put my hair in a nice bun and use the nice Chinese pin Alex bought me when we were in china town. I put on eyeliner and make wings on my eyes. Some mascara and bronzer and the nice red lipstick. "You look better than Megan fox and Alex combined." I laugh and turn around and Jim puts his hands on my waist.

"Thanks." I smile and touch his chest. "Go get dressed in something nice you weirdo." I laugh with him and Jim goes to his closet and grabs out Guess clothes. He wears dark blue skinny jeans, and a black shirt with a leather jacket. He does his hair and while I text Kumar. Kumar lives all the way in New York City still while me, Siva and Alex are in the west coast. I miss Kumar. He was a good man.

"Lets go." Jim comes out of the bathroom and I grab my car keys and we head out the door to the restaurant.

When we get there I see Alex wearing dark skinny jeans, and a nice knitted sweater in dark sand color. "Hey." Alex hugs me and Siva talks to Jim. "I told Siva to give advice to Jim and yeah." Alex says and I nod. "You look very ugly today my dear." He says in a British accent and I laugh

"And you look terrible and scary that you could make a grown man pee himself." I imitate his voice and we laugh.

"You look really good tonight though." Alex says and Siva grabs his hand while Jim grabs my hand.

After dinner we hang out around the city and head to the beach. I take my shoes off and Jim treats me really nice and acts very sweet around me.

"Watch out." Jim guides me and I hear Siva laugh and Alex scream. They run around like children and sunset starts and Jim tags me and says "You're it." He runs and I chase after him and I tag him and run. I laugh and trip and fall and Alex screams a "whooo!" He's insane. Even Siva knows Alex is insane.

"I got you." Jim picks me up and twirls me around and we get dizzy and fall again on the sand. "I love you." He kisses me.

"Siva!" Alex screams and Siva gets in the water with Alex and Alex is soaked with Siva.

"Wanna go swim with the mermaids?" Jim asks me and I get up and run to the water and Jim jumps in with me. We play with Alex and Siva and we push each other around and we fall. We smile and laugh and then we have a romantic night with Jim while Alex and Siva call it over.

"I love you Jim. I always have." I say and cuddle on him and he kisses my forehead with a good night. "Night."