Ghost

Alex's birthday while Siva and Him were married and Siva was cheating on him.

Don't forget to breathe Max

"You alright?" Siva comes behind me. I stand at the balcony and it starts snowing. Christian hasn't sent me a text and he hasn't come to my birthday party.

"Yeah I'm fine." I smile a little. I'm wearing black skinny jeans, black sweatshirt, and black converse.

"Everyone is having fun inside babe." He says and I nod. I put my phone back in my pocket and he stares at me. "Come inside. It's your birthday." He says and I laugh.

"I don't like celebrating my birthday party." I say and he laughs.

"Please. Come inside." He grabs my hand and I shake my head. Mickey comes out and sees us. "Fine then. Come in whenever you want too. I'll wait for you." He says and kisses me and he looks at me at my eyes.

"Okay." I whisper and he nods. He leaves then and Mickey comes towards me with a present.

"Happy birthday." I hug him and kiss his cheeks as a greeting. "Sorry I was late. I had to film. And I brought a friend with me too." He says and I laugh.

"Is he a porn star too?" I laugh and I grab the present. It's a giant box and he gives me flowers too.

"Mm kinda. Except he's mine." I laugh and I'm proud of Mickey because he's moving on from me.

"Where is he?" I smile and fix my hair.

"He's over there. Hey MAX!" He yells and then I see this really hot guy walking towards Mickey. "Love you." Mickey says and kisses this Max guy.

"I'm Max Carter." Max says and shakes my hand.

"I am-"

"I already know who you are. Alexandre (ale-shan-dre) Lacoste." He says it really well. Like its supposed to be pronounced. I smile and he smiles too. "I'm a big fan." He says and I laugh.

"Thanks. It's always nice becoming friends with my fans." I say politely. He laughs and Mickey laughs too.

"I got you flowers too." Max says and gives me flowers.

"Thanks." I say and he smiles.

"I'm going to go take this guy back inside." Mickey says and takes him inside.

I turn around look at the snow that's falling. "Happy birthday to me." I whisper and hold the flowers.

"How's the party Alex?" A deep voice says and I hope it's Christian but its not. It's Channing and I'm shocked.

"I haven't seen you in so long." I run to him and hug him.

He looks handsome. Better than ever. "You look amazing." He tells me and I laugh.

"I'm only wearing black." I say and he smiles. Siva looks over here at me and Channing laughing. Channing makes me laugh and the party goes better than I expected. My depression just went down for awhile.

We take photos together and then Channing takes a photo of me. The party ends and the house is clean, surprisingly and I get back in bed with Siva.

"I love you." I say and kiss his cheek.

"Alex." He says and I hum. "Do you still, love me?"

"I always love you Siva. I always will. I never will stop." I tell him and he nods. I fix my hair and touch his chest. "Why?"

"I don't know." He yawns and then closes his eyes. "Night Alex." He kisses me and I kiss him.

"Night." I turn the lamp off and pull the blanket over us. I try to sleep but I can't. My phone buzzes after Siva is fast asleep. If it's Mickey he should know I'm asleep by now, after all it's like 1 in the morning. And if it's Channing, then he can wait. Other than that everyone should know I'm asleep by now. I fall asleep before you know it.