The Last Day Before School

(Chapter background; this is reference to my first win at the Round 1 bowling and arcade and my education on CPR. Enjoy!)

-Max-

The guys and I were in our room playing videogames and waiting for (name) to come back from work. She said she worked as a Youth Development teacher. She must work with kids a lot then. I hear the front door open and (name) walks in with Chinese food.

"Hello? Boys? I'm back, and I got food!" She called.

Bobby and PJ ran through the hallway to the dinning room, where (name) had prepared the table. I shuffled in and (name) gave me a warm smile. I return the gesture and sat down with everybody else to eat.

After lunch, it was 3:23 in the afternoon. (Name) told me and the guys to get dressed so we could go bowling. It was our last day of summer before classes start, so why not enjoy the time we have left? (Name) also changed out of her dress into something more comfortable for the occasion.

We left the house, fully changed, and ready to knock down some pins. She drove us to a place called, Round 1. We got an alley, our shoes, bowling balls, and went to play. I was up up first. I threw the ball and knocked down five pins. My friends cheered, encouraging me to take my final throw. After me, was PJ, then Bobby, then finally, (name). PJ got 8, Bobby got 4, and (name)....SHE GOT ALL OF THEM! A STRIKE! Our night was going great! We finished our game, had food, played arcade games, like DDR, and hung around the mall.

Unfortunately, some events have downsides. A guy fainted out of nowhere and people were panicking. But, (name) was prepared for to this. She took matters into her own hands, she thrusted her hands above the chest 30 times, pulled out a mouth seal (idk what those are called), and blew two breaths. She repeated the process until the paramedics arrived.

It was kind of a shock to see that. Thankfully, it was taken care of. My friends and I went back home and stayed in the living room watching a scary movie. And to our surprise, this was the first time (name) has ever watched a horror film. Whenever a jumpscare came up, she'd latch on to me, letting out a whimper. She was really fragile and sensitive, small tears rolled down her face upon seeing the killer slice the lady's throat. The guys fell asleep halfway through the movie, but (name) and I were still awake.

The movie was over and (name) somehow fell asleep in my arms. I carried her to her room and placed her on the bed. I take one step away, I feel a tug on my shirt.

"Don't..go....p-please?" her voice quivered, in fear. "Don't leave me here..."

She was still half asleep but, wouldn't let go. I knew there wasn't another way around this situation, so I gave in, and climbed into bed with her. I hugged (name) close to my chest and she curled up in a small ball. I could feel her purring with content under my chin. I could also feel massive heat on my face. It could be that I might have feelings for this girl. I pushed those thoughts far away down my head, because I knew she was a teaser. But, I can't help but hope, she feels the same way......