Closer

Hello mere bachoon!! Missed me?? I missed you guys soo much!
I know I went MIA, but i did inform on my wall posts. For those lovelies who were unaware,
Good thing, I wasn't murdered.
Bad thing, I had exams.

Important:

I have got an offer from Inkitt. I cannot decide weather to take it or not. Please could guys suggest your opinions on it!
Pretty please!!!!

(This is the worst chapter until now! Really sorry)
******
Everyone was busy preparing for the function. Bhabhi was getting things ready for the pooja. Mom and aunties were counting and dividing things to be distributed. Cabir was trying to feed the baby cow, who was brought for the ritual, and the baby cow was averting her mouth away from the hay. While I, on the other hand was savouring the man, who was my to be husband. And, subhash chachu was doing kapalbhati.

I didn't have much work to do today as everyone was assigned theirs.

"You know beta, this kapalbhati helps a lot to control my bp." Said subash chachu now starting with pranayam. He already has suggested me 10 different yoga I must try. He seem like an in house baba Ramdev.

I was behaving like baba ram rahim drooling over my to be husband, waving my legs.

Luckily It wasn't cloudy. But unluckily Manik was sweating. I hate sweating people. When chachu was done he went away for having his amla and alovera juice.

Manik came and sat beside me and gave a loud sigh of exahauthion. "Water?" I asked offering him water bottle. He took the bottle and drank half of it in one go. Tempting!! 

"Tired?"I asked and he shook his head. "But it'll be too hot today." He said sitting cross legged facing me and stopped moving my hanging legs and maintained a poise.

"What happened to this Cabir?" I asked him. "He seems a bit off today.." I added.

"Yeah. Cabirji is a varishtha members of kailash nagar yuva mandal, who organises ganpati of our area in Delhi. And dad isn't allowing him to go. But Cabir is Cabir, he always wants the forbidden." He told.

"Now?" I thought about the poor thing. Looks like he's going to cry any time.

"I'll talk to dad. He'll agree. Even I have to leave tomorrow as for ganpati is starting and it's Mumbai, too much work yar. The commissioner has already called twice. I can't delay more." He said.

"Don't you get tired working all days? I mean like irritated? You know I just crave for weekends. I can use phone, watch series, movies and no tension of waking up the other day. You don't even get a Sunday."

"Nah! Like I like working. It keeps me busy. I have something to do. And I don't know, i like watching movies and all but I never noticed that I don't watch them more often now." His words make me amazed. "But since you have came, i use watsapp a lot though." And these lines made me blush.

I was always worried how will we know each other. And today I got the answer. With time- it was. This is the thing about relationships, they take time to build. You don't need a list of questions to ask and answer, time answers it for you. In the matter of few days i got to know, Manik reads newspaper everyday. Like everyday. He watches news and more of discovery and national geography. His general knowledge is far more better than mine. Like history is on his tongue. He loves typical Indian home cooked food. And he eats a lot, like a lot.
He loves spicy food. He loves to drink dal and kadhi. I made kadhi yesterday and he drank four bowls. It made me so happy. He ate and my stomach was filling with happiness.