They grew a little.

Ola my loves!!!! I LOVE YOU for the amazing response to the last chapter!!
From 36 comments to 136. I love you people.

This early update is on a special demand of a reader.
******

I was looking at him. He looked so adorable. I could stare him for eternity. This feeling. This creepy need of wanting to stare at someone was so good.

I was so close to him. Last time we met wasn't difficult to say goodbye but this time, tomorrow morning, will it be easy? I didn't wanted to think about it. I just wanted to be here, in the moment. I left a heavy sigh and inhaled the beast smell of the night. His, Manik's cologne. It has faded with time but it's still there, and it's so good.

I turned my neck around and saw Mukti and Abhimanyu. They were dancing too, just the difference was Mukti was standing bare foot on Abhi's shoes removing her own. Making them even more close. Abhi was whispering in her ears and Mukti was blushing. So cute. Do we look cute too? Or just a tall guy and tiny girl together.

I looked back to him, Manik. And he was looking at me with a smile. And I just blushing looked down.

"You want to finish food?" He spoke in my ear. The music was soft, I could easily hear him, but I guessed he just wanted to be close, just like me.

I nodded and we went to the couch back.

"You like the food?" He asked tilting his head to me.

"I have lived all my life in Banaras. This pasta is heaven." I said lifting up the fork. And he laughed.

But the was actually really good. He too eat a mouthful of pasta and bread. From what I noticed, Manik ate large bites. Like big ones. I wondered how could he fit so much in his mouth at once.

I was looking at him eating, while he was looking for something on the table. Then I noticed it's beer he's looking for, but the pitcher was empty.

"You'll have more beer?" He asked and I nodded in a no. "You want more beer?" I asked and he shrugged like it's obviously bro!

"Abhi beer piyega?" He shouted.

And the love birds turned their heads to us. Mukti was smiling way too much. Abhi was sane. "Nope!" I sighed in relief. "Whiskey? Ek ek?" He suggested and my breath hitched. "Yaa sure!" Manik affirmed. These people were real alcoholics.

"No whiskey! I won't kiss if you have whiskey." Mukti threatens making me chuckle. While Abhi nagged, but she was adamant so finally he gave into her.

He, Manik shook his head negatively seeing them and asked the waiter to bring, "one corona premium and a bacardi or breezer- cranaberry, lemon will also do." He ordered. Two two beers.

"Don't you get....." I lifted my index finger in air and rolled it. Drunk. I wanted to ask but couldn't

He laughed and said, "it's beer. Beer kisko chadhti hai?"

Mukti ko. I wanted to say but I didn't say that either.

The waiter got two bottles. One was red. He, Manik passed the bottle to me.

"Mmm... not me..." I said shaking my head.

"This one's not bitter!"

I was unsure but took it. We clicked the bottles and I took a sip. It wasn't bitter.

"You liked it?" He asked.

"It tastes like a cough syrup!" I said and we laughed.
————