Part 2: Talkmon

Inside TVN Building, Talkmon Studio:

"Welcome!" Kang Hodong, one of the hosts greeted the both the audience and the viewers. "This is the show where talking is everything!"

"The King among talk shows!" Kim Heesun, Hodong's co-host added.

"Talkmon!" The two hosts exclaimed in unison, opening the show.

"This is your host, Kang Hodong." Hodong introduced himself.

"And Kim Heesun imnida." Heesun seconded.

Everyone inside the studio clapped their hands including the talk masters and the hidden guests. Among the talk masters, there were Lee Soogeun, Super Junior's Shindong, Jang Doyeon, Hwang Jeseong and rapper Dindin.

"Let us introduce first our guests for tonight's episode." Hodong turned to his cue card and read. "Wah! Yeoksi, the staff must've worked really hard to invite this guest."

"Mwo?" Some of the talk masters frowned, looking confused.

"Waeyo?" Dindin asked. "Who's our first guest?"

"Yah, didn't you read the news?" Soogeun looked amused. He already had an idea of who would be their guests and he was somehow thrilled about it. "Every news portals was talking about it."

"News?" Dindin turned to Soogeun. "I don't read news. What is it? Did they mention anything about it in the news?"

"Wah, daebak!" Shindong laughed. "You're supposed to read the news! You have your phone for that."

Dindin could only laugh. "I'm a very busy person you see, so i don't really have the time to read the news."

"Dindin only reads the news about himself." Doyeon revealed.

"Yah!" Dindin was horrified. "That's a lie! Yah, Noona-ah. I don't remember telling you about that."

The whole studio erupted with laughter. They were having so much fun teasing Dindin.

"Yah!" Soogeun spoke, remembering something. "We still have a guest waiting."

"I can't believe we made this guest wait." Hodong shook his head in disbelief. "Wah! Her management would surely flip out."

"Omo, omo!" Doyeon covered her mouth. "Waeyo?"

"I think this guest came from one of the big three." Jeseong guessed.

"Shindong-hyung, isn't this person from your agency?"

Shindong's mouth formed an o shape. "Is he or she an idol? Now i'm getting curious."

"Give us some hints juseyo." Soogeun said.

"Well, it's true this person came from one of the big three." Heesun read her card. "This guest is famous for having a baby face."

"Ahhh~" the talk masters including the viewers immediately got the answer they were looking for. Some of them even started singing 2ne1's hit song i am the best.

"Let us all welcome." Hodong stood up from his seat. "YG's baby face, Sandara Park!"

"Annyeonghaseyo." Dara appeared behind the curtain, bowing her head.

"Omo! Yeppeuda!" Heesun complimented.

"She looks so young." Jeseong whispered towards Doyeon. "I can't believe she's already a mother."

Dara went to sit next to Hodong. The audience inside the studio greeted her warmly. They were all staring at her, looking amazed. Dara was indeed one of the goddesses in the korean industry. Not only she became one of the wealthiest kpop idol but she was also married to the one and only G-dragon, the famous leader of the world-renowned boy group Big Bang.