Part 4: To the YG Headquarters!

Seungri couldn't wait and decided to meet the father and son duo downstairs. The Bigbang's maknae was fidgeting in front of the YG headquarters when Jiyong and Yongjoon arrived. Jiyong got out from his car and was met by their maknae.

"Hyung!" Seungri chimed, looking excited. "Where's Yongjoon?"

Jiyong frowned. "At the back."

Seungri immediately opened the door leading to the car's backseat. Seungri was really fond of his godson. He treated him like his own son.

"Yongjoon-ah!" Seungri greeted the toddler who smiled at him in return.

Yongjoon liked his uncle Seungri. He was funny and had already brought him to many places to play. He would also make sure to bring some toys with him everytime he'd go visit.

Seungri unfastened the seatbelt around his godson and picked him up.

"Aigoo!" Seungri hugged Yongjoon. "I really missed you, Yongjoon-ah. Can samcheon ask for a kiss?"

Yongjoon smiled shyly but kissed Seungri nontheless. The little boy immediately hugged his godfather, feeling embarrassed.

"Yah." Jiyong crossed his arms. "Is that the proper way of greeting your hyung?"

Seungri smiled, feeling guilty. "Sorry, hyung. I got really excited seeing Yongjoon again."

"Aishh. Let's just go inside."

"Neh." Seungri nodded before heading inside their agency.

The three of them were greeted by the YG staff who came to say hello to Yongjoon. They were all mezmerized by the boy's charms. Yongjoon was not only smart and handsome, he was also sweet like his mother and charismatic like his father.

"Say bye-bye now, Yongjoon-ah." Seungri told the little boy.

"Bye-bye." Yongjoon smiled, waving his little hand towards the staff who squealed at him in return.

Jiyong was just standing not too far from the two, looking and observing them. He couldn't help but feel proud. His kid really did grow up well and he needed to thank Dara for that.

"Seungri-ah." Jiyong called.

"Neh, hyung?"

"I'll leave Yongjoon to you." Jiyong said. "I'll go and see hyung for now."

"Sajangnim?" Seungri confirmed. "Alright. You don't have to worry about Yongjoon. I'll take good care of him."

"Yah." Jiyong threw him a warning look. "Don't do anything stupid while i'm gone."

"Eeey." Seungri smirked. "I'm a changed man now."

"Changed man my butt." Jiyong scoffed. "I want you two to be at the studio by the time i arrived there, understand?"

"Aye aye, sir." Seungri saluted.

"Aye aye, sir." Yongjoon followed, giggling.

Jiyong's expression softened. The charismatic leader of Bigbang who was famous for being uptight and strict suddenly smiled.

"I'll see you later, okay Yongjoon-ah?" Jiyong leaned down and kissed his son. "Appa is just going to greet the president."

"Neh." Yongjoon replied and gave his dad a tight hug.

•••••

Boy group iKON was practicing their dance for their upcoming live performance when their sunbae, Seungri arrived together with the infamous Kwon Yongjoon.

"Omona!" Yunhyeong, a.k.a Song was the first one to see them. "Annyeonghaseyo."

The rest of the iKON members turned and greeted, bowing their heads to their sunbae. "Annyeonghaseyo."