Part 5: Good Night

Dara was now pulling over in front of the YG building. Her script reading earlier was a success. Her co-actors were all great, showing their professionalism during the script reading. Lee Soohyuk, her male counterpart in the said drama took care of her really well. Well, seeing that he was also her husband's bestfriend and her friend, it was only natural for him to do so. The other actors like Goo Joonhee, Lee Sungkyoung, Nam Joohyuk and Jang Kiyong also participated and interacted with her. It was really fun.

The drama was entitled 'The Blood Moon' and was set during the past and present time where a witch happened to fall inlove with a human. Later, this human died in a tragic accident with her two other friends, forcing her to create the very first vampires.

Dara was smiling from ear to ear, thinking about it when Eun Jiwon of Sechskies walked pass by her, his eyes, on his phone.

"Jiwon-oppa!" Dara called, greeting and bowing "Annyeonghaseyo."

"Oh? Dara-ah." Jiwon did a double take. He was on his way to attend a staff meeting that was supposed to start minutes ago. "Neh, annyeong. What brought you here?"

"I was going to pick up Yongjoon." Dara answered.

"Mwo?" Jiwon's eyes widened. "My godson is here?"

Dara laughed. Sechskies' leader looked like he was in a hurry but her presence and the mere mention of her son made him stop on his track.

"Neh."

"No wonder Jiyong came to the Headquarters today."

"Where is he?" Dara suddenly perked up. She already missed her husband and son. She needed to see them to quench the longingness she was having.

Jiwon smirked, showing his teasing smile. "I saw him on his way to Bigbang's studio."

"Thank you so much." Dara bowed, holding her chest. "Have a great day ahead, oppa."

"Neh, neh." Jiwon smiled in return. "See you around, Dara-ah. I'm late for the meeting."

•••••

By the time Jiyong arrived at their studio, Seungri and Yongjoon were already there. The toddler, upon seeing his dad immediately ran into his arms. Jiyong caught him and lifted him up.

"How's my little dragon doing? Did you have fun with uncle Seungri?"

"Neh." Yongjoon exclaimed, getting excited. He began to jump around in his dad's arm.

"Aigoo. Seems like our Yongjoonie is full of energy today. Did you see the pretty noonas?"

Yongjoon beamed. "Pwee~tty!" The little boy cupped his dad's cheeks, slapping them.

Jiyong laughed. He gave his son a smooch before putting him down. He ruffled the boy's hair and ushered him to sit with his uncles.

"I can't believe he's your son, Jiyong-ah." Taeyang said, earning himself a glare from their leader.

"If i say so myself, Yongjoon looks more like Dara than you." TOP chimed in.

"Yah!" Jiyong snapped. "My gene helped her make that!"

Daesung and Seungri bursted into heaps of laughter. Taeyang held his stomach while TOP could only gape. Yongjoon looked up to see his dad scowling. Confused, the little boy could only stare at his dad. Jiyong blinked, remembering that Yongjoon was with them. He looked at his son and smiled at him. The boy returned the smile.

"But if you really think about it, hyung spends more time with Yongjoon compares to noona." Daesung defended Jiyong. "Noona has been busy with her schedule these days."