Chapter 5

"So how are you feeling today?" Seulgi asked his son while working on some papers in the dining table.

"I'm feeling really good today Mom! Excited but nervous at the same time! This will be my first time to attend an academy!" Chenle replied with a happy grin on his face.

Chenle was homeschooled because her mother wants him to be always safe and she can keep an eye on the boy all the time. Not that she thinks academy is dangerous, she just really wants his son to be always by her side all the time.

Finally, she decided to send her son on a academy, hoping that Chenle will learn on how to socialize with others. And it will also help him to develop his socializing skills so that he can run the company properly when the time comes.

Seulgi looked at their family picture in the dining hall with a little hint of sadness in her eyes.

"If your father was still alive, he would be really proud" Seulgi said while patting her son's head.

Chenle looked up at the picture.

"I'll do my very best to make you proud, Papa..." while raising a fist in the air and a determined smile in his face.

"That's the spirit! Way to go, son!" Seulgi also raised a fist in the air.

Chenle's stomach growled with a loud sound.

"Ooops! It's breakfast time I guess" the boy said with a grin.

After eating breakfast with her mother, he fixes his things before leaving the house. He realizes that he forgot to wear his 'lucky charm'. He ran upstairs to his room and found his necklace hanging in the vanity mirror. He quickly snatched the necklace and hang it to his neck, hiding the necklace beneath his uniform.

"You really don't forget that, do you?" his mother asked.

"Of course Mom. It is really important to me. Whenever I wear this, it makes me feel really safe and warm." the boy replied while touching his necklace.

His mother gave him an assuring smile.

"I really hope that one day, you'll find your 'prince' who gave you that. Maybe you might see him in the academy, I guess? she said with a smile.

"I hope so, Mom. I don't even know his name, and I forgot his face he he he.." Chenle replied while scratching his neck.

"Son, when two are meant to be for each other, they'll surely find each other, at any cost."

Chenle ran to his mother to hug her while patting her back.

"You're gonna be late on your first day, off you go, sweetie."

"Thank you Mom! See you later!" he kissed her cheek and ran outside.

What Chenle doesn't know is he will encounter what he was looking for all this time, that his 'prince' is right under his nose.

"Woah! The academy is really big!" Chenle exclaimed.

The academy, for sure, is an exclusive school for rich people only. It only accomodates sons and daughters of people who owned a very large company. It offers international classes, high technology facilities and more. Even in the hallway, chandeliers with real gold and diamond are hanging in the ceiling. You don't even wanna know how much is the tuition fee to study there.