Chapter 7

Chenle finished his chorale practice earlier than expected, so he decided to wander around the academy.

As he was passing by the gymnasium, he heard intense shouting inside.

It was a volleyball game. Students cheered loud for the players. The game was really intense, so he decided to watch it.

He entered the gymnasium and sat on one of the bleachers. 

He watched the game with extreme focus because he was so fascinated by it.

He suddenly noticed one of the players in the other team. It was the tall boy who earlier stared at him intensely at the cafeteria.

They shared glances, again. Eye to eye, intense staring again.

Then Chenle noticed that the ball is flying towards the direction of the taller boy whose name is Jisung (he specifically asked his name to Renjun)

He tried to warn the taller boy to avoid it before it was too late but-

"Baaaaaam!" the ball hit Jisung's face really hard, it sounded it hit a very hard object.

The teacher scolded Jisung with a very loud yell, making the other students laugh.

Jisung just bent down his head to avoid the embarrassment he was experiencing.

Chenle got really worried, wondering if the boy is really okay.

Suddenly, the taller boy lifted up his head to look at Chenle.

Chenle panics, he doesnt know what to do at the moment. To avoid making Jisung feel more embarrased, he cheered the taller boy by silently mouthing 'fighting!' while waving his hand.

He saw the taller boy lightened up his face because of his cheer, and goes back happily to the game.

Chenle felt really warm inside, its his first time to experience this kind of feeling again, this familiar feeling of being happy by making other people happy as well.

No, he also felt this peculiar feeling a long time ago when he was rescued by his 'prince' on the cave.

But one thing he didn't know that the 'prince' he was looking for is right in front of him, few meters away from himself.