Chapter 8

They arrived at the mall in one piece. Thanks to Jisung's attentive and smooth driving, they safely reached their destination.

It was Chenle's first time to enter a mall. Being a rich kid, all that he needs to buy is being done by their maids or his personal butler, Leeteuk.

"Woah! This place is huuuuuge!" Chenle said with a glint of excitement in his eyes.

"Is this your first time, Lele?" Jisung asked.

"Yes! It was bigger than I imagined!" Chenle replied.

"Well, you're lucky, I'm here with you.. I'll show you amazing things in here.." Jisung replied proudly.

"Are you always at the mall, Jisungie?"

"Almost everyday, Lele... I'm always with Jeno.. we like to stroll around a little bit.."

"Wow! I really admire your freedom, Jisungie.."

"Let me guess, Lele.. You can't go to a mall without a bodyguard, right?"

Chenle frowned. "Yeah.. There was this one time that I badly wanted to go on a mall... I asked my mom, she said she'll allow me if I let 20 bodyguards to stay at my side... So I decided not to go to a mall ever. Imagine, with 20 bodyguards.. How embarrassing.."

Jisung laughed at the shorter boy's statement and put his arm over it's neck.

"Don't worry Lele.. I promise that you'll have fun today."

Chenle looked up at Jisung with a smile.

"Thank you, Jisungie.."

Due to the short distance of their faces, Jisung wants to badly kiss the shorter boy but he controlled himself not to do that stupid thing that might ruined their friendship.

Their first stop is at the camping supplies center. The shop was full of camping essentials they needed for the trip.

"Woah! I bet this place has all the things we need. It is huuuuge!" Chenle said with a fascinated look on his face.

"I think so too, Lele.. Let's find the things that are included in the list.."

"Okay, Jisungie.. Let's ask for assistance so that we can find them easily.."

Chenle talked on one of the employees to help them find the things that they would need for the trip.

They completed their little shopping spree for about 30 minutes with the help of the shop assistants.

"Yey! We finished it early! So, what are we going to do next, Jisungie?"

Jisung looked at his wristwatch, it was almost lunchtime.

"Aren't you hungry, Lele?"

Suddenly, the smaller boy's stomach growled.

"Ooops!" Chenle looked at Jisung, feeling flustered.